cole454's Rebuild

Updated pics

2hds7sl.jpg

30cpyx5.jpg

wqpm6x.jpg

lookin good cole !!!!!!

btw, got gsxr parts in on friday, haven't looked at them close yet, but it's calling for rain all day wednesday, so i may be hollerin about having built your set later that eve. ?????

yeah bro's .....cole's goin gixxer brakes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my springs back from the coater. I:I

24crs6q.jpg

2rzxdma.jpg

20k53ck.jpg

Also Awk's about done with my rear brake and Ken's just waiting on payment till he ships my top end and crank back.
I made a mistake on Ken's paypal email and I had to cancel the payment and paypal is taking their sweet time refunding me. X(

Next will be Primary Drive sprockets, DID o-ring chain, chain slider, Tusk shifter, and ASR +3+1 LT a-arms. B)

Its getting there

they may look good, but wait till you feel how good they perform !!!!!!!!!

so....................how was the fitment and install ???????
but you're not gonna run that ugly ass peg are you ???
baaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaa

ps.....move that rezzie bracket to the outside of the master bracket, i think they align better like that ????

Gonna powdercoat or paint the peg. I want to find a cheap set of pegs and make a double wide peg. Also do most people cut that wire guard off the peg? It doesn't do anything now and I want toclean it up.

Last edited:
Got my new Fastline YFZ braided ss lines in. Got these for a steal at $21 off ebay. They're a bit shorter in the section coming from the master, but longer where it goes out to the calipers than the Polaris lines. Just FYI, the Polaris lines are 31.5" from the master to Y, then 22.5" from the Y to the caliper, measuring from the center of the banjo bolt hole. The Fastline YFZ lines are 29" and 26" respectively.

Also I'll be selling the Polaris lines. I'll make a f/s thread but it'll be ~$15 shipped to the 48.

5x7dqq.jpg

Last edited:
Fo Sho KOR work.

Modded head, cut for +3 without spacer
Ported cylinder, port matched for +3, bore and hone
He checked my crank and modded my shift star

Psh, I'm only interested in the finished product...........get to it!!! I:I

Should be a fun and interesting build. When do you expect to have it finished by? I'm also interested to see somebody run a B1 pipe with a ported motor. I don't know of anybody else that is.

I run a b1 with a nasty port job and i wouldnt get any other pipe it makes great power