close minded

Status
Not open for further replies.
my biggest jump on an MX track would be the back double at Area 251, im new to the MX side of quads so i didnt go too big my first day at the track, the double was about 7 feet tall, and maybe a 12-14 foot gapr, its the only i kould get enough confidence from speed to hit

Lol, today i pretty much practiced all day on the track, everytime i would go on the big bikes would come off because i would pass them before a banked turn an throw a roost like hell so they wouldn't ride on the track when i was on it which sucked

but in all honesty im tired of getting singled out , out of all the members just kause what i ride starts with Suzuki and ends with 4stroke, i joined this forum for the community side of things, and its all been downhill, but maybe blasterfreak you kuld help me and tony out, you seem to be well respected about here, were nice dudes, just very open minded

yeah stock pogosticks for me, but man i just keep thinkin bout this thread and its makin me chuckle, argument crapped on page like 12-13 and since then its been 7-8 pages of discussion of other things haha

yea it's hilarious i argued cuz i was bored as hell an had nothin better to do

What do you weigh an do you bottom your suspension out or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.