close minded

Status
Not open for further replies.
great,terrific,i went riding today got some pics just gotta wait til mondy to put them up as my computer is running like sh*t,weather is sh*t at the moment was my first ride today in 3 weeks we had some bad flooding down in nsw australia my house came close to being flooded it was heaps bad 9 people died we had a massive ship called the pasha bulker got washed up 2 shore at 1 of our local beaches the last bad storm was about 33 years ago which we had another ship washed up at the beach i ride at.......but its all good now..

yeah coshise theres dunes forever the whole length of the beach is about 23kilomtres long,with heaps of massive dunes to ride...

im going riding tomorro my uncle is coming along with his kfx400 so i should have a heaps of pics to post up mondy!!!

Yea i do but what's the since in using them when i'm gettin like only 8 foot of air an for that lil bit i could use my weight to even it out, which is what i had but like i said that was practice so next time i will know what i can an can't do an how to do it.

u's r all going 2 sleep ha its only 6.30pm here but im a day ahead so thats cool......cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.