close minded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea? Look here: 250ex vs blaster - Yamaha Blaster Forum
LOL! =)) This is getting so old. The reason for closing threads is when they're getting out of control or are totally pointless. I have my reasons.

and as far as anyone else who wants to try to make me look like the noob here go ahead fire your insults and one track minded opinions at me i'll battle you with truth and logic and make you look like the novice here. and knowing lbwd he'll probably shut the thread down before anyone has a chance to get back. he tends to do that when someone brings up the downfalls on something

Last edited by a moderator:
Warning

2001434125580482328_rs.jpg

People who start things like this and act like little kids because they are online and not in person will experience negative reputation points and maybe more depending on how it's done. Take this as a warning.

this is the most lamest thing i've heard! my blaster is not always broken.
i'm not saying that 4 strokes are slow or anything. i used to have one it wasent that bad. just get along and race if you lose you lose if you win you win, this damn sport is not for acting badass that you kick everybodys ass.
its for people who can accept that their quad ain't the greatest, and come on i ride with 4 strokes on public trails, we don't argue about this lame topic because we are having too much fun riding, you should too!

coshise i apologize for any insults i made in the past

Ok I didnt read 23 pages of posts not to post something so here it is. Alright lets just all agree that it dont matter if you got a four stroke or a two stroke its still better than a dirtbike. Lol jk I dont wanna start another fight. But hey chochise or however you spell it, Sorry for calling you a negative nancy on the other thread.

We are all good now it was just it was early in the morning we was tired an out of our minds, Lol i did find it fun though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.