close minded

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have anything against you man just a 4 stroke, yes i own a 4 stroke dirtbike they are good for trail to me but nothin else that's the way i see it

Alright well everything came out my pocket an this dumbass thread needs to stop we all got fast bikes so leave it at that?

i meant to say i spend all my money sorry, but ok were getting somewhere, yes 4strokes are good for trail, da bomb better yet, but you need to just admit your blaster isnt the fastest thing out there, my z isnt, ive kicked some ass with it, which you girls still dont believe me about, seems like your afraid someone kould out do you, and ill admit ive been outdone, several times over

The reason i'm not buying it was because not last weekend but the weekend before that i lined up with a modded an i mean modded z400 on 1/8th mile asphalt an he had nothin on me that's where i was coming from an the reason i belive you couldn't whoop a blaster

Like i said i don't got anything against anyone on here we all got different opinions an we are all intitled to our own opinion

and btw i have beaten a Z with more mods than me too and i still think i kould take your blaster, but whatever reason has finally kicked in and im not gonna ruin it, but i'll let you borrow my sunglasses for seeing the light

ok 14 pages, lots of bitching, a wise crack at the end, all in fun on that last part, but think this all started out of someones neglect of reason and being tired/bored, its 3:51 here i dunno what time it is where you are, but i assume your tired as well, if i kould shake hands i would, but ima just kick back and wait for someone else to biotch at me, kause evryone, cept you, here hates me... and why i do not know, and also kan anyone tell me hop i got 2 rep power points?

Status
Not open for further replies.