close minded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ass kicking at quadfest? hahahaha awww he wants to kick my ass cuz i messed with him a lil bit? can't take the heat then get the f*ck off the forum!

you'll know when I'm worked up. the only thing that bothers me is it seems like every time i start a decent thread about credible information you go and ruin it because its not part of your communist ways

ya know every time i start a thread i have the same dumb hope that people will have educated debates in said thread and then people like you come along who watch there cartoons and talk on there 200 dollar cell phones and ride there four wheelers they didn't even pay for in the begging and ruin any intellectual conversation i could have

yeah spoiled brat explains him pretty well, thats why he is like he is, his parents give him everything and he expects us to give him unearned respect, where me and you tony, work for eberything we own and have done

who's reasoning if anything i'm just doing this to see how much of an ass he could make of himself by playing the cool calm collective guy that he's really not he's probably on the other side of this thing kicking babies

Spoiled? no i payed for every single peice an part that goes on my bike an i paid for my bike to, i don't live with my parents

Status
Not open for further replies.