cheap shocks

has anyone seen the piggybak front shocks that are on ebay?
there listed as $80 and come in a few dif. colors they can be adjustd in 1/2" increments ther not supposd to lower the front end.
jus wonderin if anyone has seen these and might have a sec. opinion

has anyone seen the piggybak front shocks that are on ebay?
there listed as $80 and come in a few dif. colors they can be adjustd in 1/2" increments ther not supposd to lower the front end.
jus wonderin if anyone has seen these and might have a sec. opinion

Cheap chinese POS's. The rezzies are fake.

about the ebay shocks. i wouldnt. i have heard nothing but negative reviews and comments about them. but a alot of people like the banshee front shcoks and 400ex rear shock setup

this is probably a dumb question but since stock front banshee shocks are a direct bolt on, could i just order a nice set of aftermarket banshee front shocks that are meant to be run with stock a arms and just put them on the blaster?

thx

You can, but there's not much difference in price between a/m banshee and blaster shocks. Unless you're buying used. Banshee's are more popular so used a/m shocks may be easier to find.

Does any one know if yamaha warrior fronts will work they look similar but beefier and I have found many under $40 on fleabay shipping included? Just an idea I know the warrior has a lil more weight than a blasty so maybe tougher springs? Any info would be helpful to me and probably others thanks

hey I am pretty new on the site and I was looking at a new rear shock for my bike. I know a LTZ 400 rear shock will fit on the bike with the kenoconner bushing and I found one for a good price. My question is there any real difference between this shock and a 400ex shock or are they basically the same? I am just getting a way better deal on the LTZ shock then the 400 ex so I wanted to know which one may be better?