Busco Beach NC July 23-25

super noober

Can't Stop, Won't Stop!
Feb 17, 2009
upstate ny
For those that dont know there is a rather large 2stroke event at busco beach atv park and campground in july. lots of big guys from over at e2s will be there with siiick drag machines but lots are bringing trail machines also. busco offers over 1800 acres with all kinds of different terrrain to play in as well as camping and entertainment. Freek, battbike and i will be there all weekend and i belive FIOZ and Paulie b plan on going also, it would be great to get some additional blasty riders there to beat the trails with so anybody that can come should, its gonna be a awesome time. I:I I:I

Last edited:
Dont be shy, feel free to stop by the trailer... I am sure blaster_hp would be more then happy to say hi

LOL is that a threat? 8-| thats pretty mature of such a top notch engine builder. and belive me i can take care of myself so if you got beef (lol which we all know you do) feel free to step up.

Just a heads up there is also gonna be a scheduled drag racing event the same weekend.
You will find me at the line chillin with a beer in hand I:I

We will be there, repping Kennedy Powersports & MrRPMcycle.com. So you boys come on out and play nice!! Hot Rod Blasters is where it's at. There are plenty of fast local boys as well. Oh yea, no beer in the lanes!!

We will be there, repping Kennedy Powersports & MrRPMcycle.com. So you boys come on out and play nice!! Hot Rod Blasters is where it's at. There are plenty of fast local boys as well. Oh yea, no beer in the lanes!!

hell ya man repping kennedy, i so wish i could find a way to get there

I will be there also.It's going to be a long trip and well worth it.Atleast 3 of us maybe 4.I'm ready to leave now.lol