Busco Beach NC July 23-25

ill be heading down with dually. cant wait to see all these badass blasters in person. mine will be the rusty dirty one riding in the dust behind all the guys running porting and big bore kits haha

This sounds SOOO amazing, I would soooo love to go, but I need to hitch a ride with somebody, and prolly the money to get in:(, then when I got there everyone would leave me behind on my slow stocker, lol.

Busco Beach is not really in northern North Carolina... It's in Goldsboro, NC out on highway 117.

I live about an hour north of Busco and we go down there during the summer for the MUD!!! They have a CMR sanctioned mud bog pond and swamp cross pond.

Just a few notes to those thinking of venturing to the great state of NC for that weekend.

Helmets are required anytime the quads moving (and there will probably be sherriff's deputies out there considering it's an event weekend). The busco beach staff will kick people from the park for violating that one on an event weekend. If a cop sees it, it'll probably be a boot and ticket.

There is no drinking and driving. Busco Beach patrol doesn't mind people looking to have a good time doing a little camping and a little racing. But having a good time does not include alcohol anytime, ESPECIALLY the event weekends where there are 10,000 spectators in the park.

The fine is $200 for violating state statute: G.S. 20‑4.01.

Look it up, they'll be enforcing it that weekend hot and heavy