Busco beach 2011

man its gonna be long wait....should have a bigger gathering than last yr which is gonna be awesome.....i still think we can outnumber the amount of shees that will be there lol
haha, i forgot that i had put this up and posted a new thread.

you blasty guys might out number the shee's. i think ya'll did last year too. i'll be bringin 4 banshee's myself.

haha that would be something maybe next year, please shoot some vids wen you are there!!!!good luck to you all!!!

there will bwe plenty of vids.. probably have till monday unless some has a computer there with wifi or whatever they need.

almost another day of waiting is over. the cub started goin back together today. got more race gas for the trail shee's, so i'll be completely ready this weekend.

almost another day of waiting is over. the cub started goin back together today. got more race gas for the trail shee's, so i'll be completely ready this weekend.

good deal man...i think ill be pretty much ready to rock this weekend..but of course ill forget something at the last minute lol

This is a really stupid question, but is EVERYONE heading out this next week? I didn't see any final dates posted and I just need to know if some of the out-of-state folks are leaving early and planning to stay for a week, or if the whole trip is on for the weekend of Sept 23, 24, and 25 and not the weekend of the 30th.

This is a really stupid question, but is EVERYONE heading out this next week? I didn't see any final dates posted and I just need to know if some of the out-of-state folks are leaving early and planning to stay for a week, or if the whole trip is on for the weekend of Sept 23, 24, and 25 and not the weekend of the 30th.

i know myself, my girl and gofaster will be there late tuesday/early wednsday. alot of guys are coming wed-fri. everyone will probably be out by monday morning.