Budget Blaster of the month Contest

i agree with samolia,we dont need another contest,just to improve this contest. Like cant compete again for 6 months. Or like seperate it in categories . Depending on your work into the blaster you go into Class A or B.....like that.

Maybe people should just rethink their vote for BOTM.

It doesn't necessarily have to be the most baddest, fastest and sexiest.

i agree with samolia,we dont need another contest,just to improve this contest. Like cant compete again for 6 months. Or like seperate it in categories . Depending on your work into the blaster you go into Class A or B.....like that.

I like that idea. Like a A class for the sick blasters. A B class for the mid group blasters say 900-1100 or so into them. And then a C class for the average guy.

And winners shouldn't be allowed to re-enter for six months or so.

well anyways,good idea in general,BUT the thing is its a CONTEST so the best will win, gotta deal with that,if you wanna win,throw some cash into it or do great custom work, But one thing needs to be fixed,if you won,you shouldnt be able to enter again for a certain time.

89 isnt an adult, tj neither, find a job, its a contest dude gotta deal with it,the best is gonna win. the class idea i said is a good idea, would be cool and fair but im also stating that the contest right now has no flaws other than previous winners are competing again.

Yea man get a job. I've had a 15-25 hour a week job since I was 14. Don't ever think your too young to work. Most states have laws so 14-15 year olds can work part time after school and summer time. And when you turn 16 a whole new world of work is offered to you.

in my town you have to be 16 to work and if you are there is not jobs all the main factory are shut down i have a lil job a farm but only when they need help but i have to have my mom buy me sh*t she dont want mine to be a beast cuz she alredy says its too fast so im getting ready to do some body mods to make it look sick f*ck galesburg il

o and she dont want to put too much money in it cuz its at our farm we have ben brokin in 3 times got 2 atvs stolen a 2008 brute force and a lil 125 chinise pos got 15 guns stolen and my atv has no key im not tryin to bag on 89 and them but it would be nice if we had diff clases for this mabe have more than 3 enter

i like this idea alot. along with the winner getting a banner or sweet sig. everyone can play, not just the guys or gals with superblasters.

Last edited:
yeah, when i entered last months, it was just to see if i got any votes at all, i didnt expect much, espacially since alotta guys on here dont like 'em stickered up, even if it was tasteful, and only products i have and use! they'd rather see plastics painted, thats ghetto, imo
anyway one quad in a recent botm was a complete desert race quad, fully built motor, best suspension made, double frame?? he had to have over ten grand in it, with a 20 grand support trailer sittin behind it in the pics, but i was glad to see a moderatley priced/built bike won that month, so i'm all for a "budget class", we probably ride more, harder, and have way more fun on our "poverty blasters" than the "show bikes" anyway,

Don't need to start no class warfare. Maybe just look at it a little different. Like show dogs & working dogs :) Both got their place. How bout judge the show dog with nice pictures and working dogs with action video. Heck, everyone like video these days. Figure the play quads aren't the shiniest and the show quads aren't going to like the mud & rocks. Just a thought.

Otis

hey 97blaster, you need a couple rottweilers on your farm!!!! you wouldnt even have to go feed 'em, they eat theives

Last edited:
I beg to differ.......i won april i think it was...i ride the sh*t outta my blaster..however it is scared of the mud but if there is mud down a trail i dont turn and go back...quads are made to ride but they arent free and arent cheap and fter every ride it finds its way to the car wash....yes the plastics are scratched but they are also clean as sh*t! i am all for po mans blaster...but where do u draw the line?

thats the ;oint of the whole contest...you wouldnt want some guy with a stock machin commin on and reppin blasterforum with it...atleast have some bling on it
my point exactly.... your not thinking outside of the box.

best solution would be 1 year between wins. Everyother forum im on does it like this.