Budget Blaster of the month Contest

mrs biotch, i hope my post wasnt the one that offended you, cause your bike is the one i voted for and am talkin 'bout moderately priced and glad you won, you deserved it

What needs to be done is to have a theme every month. One month have a drag blaster theme, another month have an mx blaster, custom blaster, stock blaster, ect, ect.... Just have a different theme every month.
I entered my blaster in this month's contest because there was only two other entries, so I figured I'd put mine in.

^ going with what hes sayin, we planed on entering, the big guys, because we wanted to see how it turned out. i didnt want the win on the other month since i was the first to enter and nobody else entered that was up there with mine. thats why the Class idea sounds awsome and should be done. also, for the winners, 6months seems ok, i dont like to count my first win as one because it wasnt really fair game. and a banner like the supporting member one saying the month/year you won botm would be sick.

also, for the record, i just turned 17(put most of the money/work in before) and all of the 5k ive put into her is purely MY money. ive had quite a few jobs for my age and am good as saving, up untill i got addicting to modding my blaster lol. poof there it all went. still have a awsome summer job so ill work it all back.

^ going with what hes sayin, we planed on entering, the big guys, because we wanted to see how it turned out. i didnt want the win on the other month since i was the first to enter and nobody else entered that was up there with mine. thats why the Class idea sounds awsome and should be done. also, for the winners, 6months seems ok, i dont like to count my first win as one because it wasnt really fair game. and a banner like the supporting member one saying the month/year you won botm would be sick.

also, for the record, i just turned 17(put most of the money/work in before) and all of the 5k ive put into her is purely MY money. ive had quite a few jobs for my age and am good as saving, up untill i got addicting to modding my blaster lol. poof there it all went. still have a awsome summer job so ill work it all back.

"the big guys" lmfao!!

only way to put it lol. wish there was a few more in there like you, bat, mr305, phragle, dualstroke, some of those guys. woulda been awsome.

so it sounds like most people like the class idea, i think two should be fine. one class for the "big guys" lol and everybody else in the other, if you think somebodys blaster is way too nice for the regular class just dont vote for them. that seems like it would get rid of a specific dollar limit on the regular class. the only mod ive seen comment on this is blasterfreak, what do the others think?

Reactions: blasterfreek30
What needs to be done is to have a theme every month. One month have a drag blaster theme, another month have an mx blaster, custom blaster, stock blaster, ect, ect.... Just have a different theme every month.
I entered my blaster in this month's contest because there was only two other entries, so I figured I'd put mine in.

this would work good in the "special themes" section of the contests, we could have the regular botm contest and the special themed botm in the special themes section, i dont know how 2 contests a month would go over lol, but its just, if we had 1 theme each month, like the drag theme, how many draggers are on here?? 3 or 4, how many custom blasters are on here?? mabe 10, idk, anyone wanna chime in?

Maybe every few months or so throw in a "best jump/big air " "best action shot" "muddiest blaster " "best wheelie " "best color scheme" etc. etc. Just an idea,but as always it will not work unless there are submissions.lol