Blasterforum national meet!!!

blasterdude14

Apr 28, 2009
ohio
well i was just talking around in the chatbox and someone mentioned a forum meet. seeing as how many of us are about 15 next year most of us will be able to drive. so would it be possible that if we started planning now that maybe we could set up a place where all the forum members can meet hang out and most importantly ride. i know there is very little chance of this happening. just a suggestion.

those currently interested are: blasternewb2000, timsyfz, REEDracing94, blaster01, blasterdude14, yb200, IHATEU, blaster195, rocky318, blansheeman, 01 fmf blaster, oliviasdad, ajblaster

Last edited:
im down. i wanted to post a thread like this just didnt know where to post it at.

They mentioned Silver Lake, MI

There is also little sahara (wayanoko), OK

Place needs to be fairly large for hopefully a couple hundred people

I would there would need to be several "mini" meets to accomodate everyone.. Most are not able to travel across country due to work or other restrictions... Maybe consider having a section "get togethers" and let people plan way ahead for these mini meets.

hmmm thats a good idea as well. i was thinkin along the line of centralizing the meeting place so as we all drive close to the same distance or what not

I would there would need to be several "mini" meets to accomodate everyone.. Most are not able to travel across country due to work or other restrictions... Maybe consider having a section "get togethers" and let people plan way ahead for these mini meets.

ya but i believe that we should have one huge meet and if we started planning now who knows by next summer we could all be traveling to somewhere in like tennesee or somewhere in the middle of the country for a massive get together. there would have to bunch of talks about this such as talks about insurance, and finding an actual place to ride that would allow such a big group

2000blasternewb already said the perfect place, Silver Lake, plenty of room for a big meet with lots of loging options and best of all its only bout a 5 hour drive for me.

blasterdude. if you go to an actual ATV park, they will have insurance waivers there. finding out who is actually truelly interested is the first step

2000blasternewb already said the perfect place, Silver Lake, plenty of room for a big meet with lots of loging options and best of all its only bout a 5 hour drive for me.

ya it may be the perfect place for us but what about all the people in cali arzona and place south like that

right now blasterdude the best bet is to let people throw ideas out there and update your first post with people who are interested and where they live at

you can go ahead and throw my name up on the interested list if your going to make a list in your first post

prolly Tim also

also an important first step is to see who is interested because if say

there is noone interested out in cali or arizona then we can push the meeting spot further east or something like that

well im in ontario so i guess thats not going to happen for me

as long as you can get a passport and your parents allow you to come you should be fine provided your parents come with you. as we are discussing in order to do this big meet it will take a lot of planning

i agree with the small regional meets first because when you have smaller meets like that you get to really know the people with in that region then have a big meet that way you can meet up with some people in your region and travel togather. because i know there are people like me who nowhere close to any of those places.