Before & After

no i was talking to the last guy to post. just kidding man. yeah yours. its sweet. not a fan of the no back fenders but other than that its sweet. i hope to some day have that hood and front bumper.

Haha good point. Yea people either love the no fender look or hate it. oh well i like it. I do have a set of shee rear fenders i had on there before.

Wow, I love seeing some of the junkpiles and beat-up quads you guys have rebuilt and upgraded... I didn't realize how far some have come. Really nice work! Perhaps a little motivation for me to keep going with mine... I hate the factory maroon frame color enough to wanna change it...

Wow, I love seeing some of the junkpiles and beat-up quads you guys have rebuilt and upgraded... I didn't realize how far some have come. Really nice work! Perhaps a little motivation for me to keep going with mine... I hate the factory maroon frame color enough to wanna change it...

Really? I love that color on the frames. My warrior has a similar color on it and it looks good with white plastics.

hey man chill on the dude. look at motorama 2011 thread. there are pics of him on the quad, him racin, and him holdin the trophy. I realize what he did before but im pretty sure this one's legit

Have you seen what this kid has posted? I dont believe him for a second. If I had a bike like that, id be showing it off. Taking pics, vids, and I have a full rebuild thread. I dont believe for a second its legit. Im not gunna get off topic here, but im sure others will agree with me too. End rant...

Have you seen what this kid has posted? I dont believe him for a second. If I had a bike like that, id be showing it off. Taking pics, vids, and I have a full rebuild thread. I dont believe for a second its legit. Im not gunna get off topic here, but im sure others will agree with me too. End rant...

what page is this fake so to speak quad on?

Really? I love that color on the frames. My warrior has a similar color on it and it looks good with white plastics.

Lol, I like the maroon with the factory white plastics, but I want to get my frame PC'd white and do bright red plastics to top it off. I'm a big fan of this red and white as a color scheme, ever since I grew up working on vintage Snapper lawnmowers...

before
100_0116.jpg

after
100_0549.jpg

100_0550.jpg

Wow umm ok. just because i didnt show boat my quad its not legit. do you want me to make one for you?? i can i have all the pics on my laptop right now. i can make one just for you if you want.

Wow umm ok. just because i didnt show boat my quad its not legit. do you want me to make one for you?? i can i have all the pics on my laptop right now. i can make one just for you if you want.

Do it, that is a badass blasty dude, it didnt seem to fast though. I wanted to come down and see it in the pits, but i never did make my way down to that floor lol.

yehh, the reason i didnt push the quad to the max was because i only got to ride it 5 min up and down a dirt road. i didnt get to ride it on a track other than motorama.

^^^^ gotta say im curious too, doesnt make sense u were so quite about it when u used to be an attention whore....nice bike tho

i grew up, i realized what i did was wrong. i didnt wanna just stick my head in right away. the way i got the blaster was family and sponser. my family got me the plastic and me and my sponser pretty much designed the whole body of the quad

i grew up, i realized what i did was wrong. i didnt wanna just stick my head in right away. the way i got the blaster was family and sponser. my family got me the plastic and me and my sponser pretty much designed the whole body of the quad

Welcome back! Everybody deserves a second chance! That is a very nice quad! I was skeptical too, but for a person to admit he is wrong and face the brutal punishment that you can get on here says something to me.

Good luck racing and please don't be shy of pics and vids we love em and it is a easy way to get your rep back! And make us non believers eat our words!

@ Slickerthanyou: thanks man i appreciate it. im going to try to do the MDRA quad series race which if you dont know what it is it is the mason dixon riders association. tracks that usually just race dirt bikes are now racing some quads. il post pics and vids as much as i can.