Before & After

the basket case before...
6xw7zs.jpg
5jz3no.jpg
and before i traded it for a 400ex project..
2jdqrrl.jpg
2jalro4.jpg
6z7i21.jpg

looks good. i want some air scoops. currently i am riding a 2000 blaster with a screwed up title and i have just a rolling chassis 1988 blaster with a title in my dads name. soon i will be swapping everything over to the 88 and scraping the rest of my 00. i will post pics when i do it.

looks good. i want some air scoops. currently i am riding a 2000 blaster with a screwed up title and i have just a rolling chassis 1988 blaster with a title in my dads name. soon i will be swapping everything over to the 88 and scraping the rest of my 00. i will post pics when i do it.
probably find em cheap on ebay good luck thats one wide blaster nice..I:I

ive seen cole race at motorama then i saw him in the pits sitting on his quad. He probably told his parent that racing is what he wants to do and im sure they bought alot of the stuff for him or he has a job.

my dad paid for my plastic. the guy at the pits that was making shirts was izzy burgard. he is my sponser he made my dream a reality. just about every hard part on the quad is made by izzy.

i still got it. its a maier it has screening in the headlight spot.

4613-new-fly-bars-painted-front-bumper-nerf-bars-pro-circut-grips-screen-where-headlight-used.jpg

4852-painted-my-rims-push-bar-flat-black-put-numbers.jpg

Maier front plastic, 240 big bore kit, moose front shock cover, hand guards, ac front bumper painted flat black, fly racing bars, pro circut grips, pro circut pipe, ac nerf bars, jetted carb, monster graphics, 18 inch fast trackers in the back (tires), prm rear grab bar, 4 inch wheel spacers in the front, 5 inch wheel spacers in the back, Wheels painted flat black. Soon to come- lime green frame and white gas tank.