Before & After

pics with a blasterforum sign something dont seem right i see a 450 a couple dirtbikes and two other quads i cant id and i thought he had a shed not a huge ass garage

old.jpg

mid1.jpg

mid2.jpg

mid3.jpg

new.jpg

sport-1.gif

annnnnnd how old is that first pic lol

It's the oldest pic i can find of my blaster. If i was to guess the pics is from 1995 or 1996, so my blaster was over 2 years old, and i dont have any stock pics of it when i got it new in the fall of 1993..

79, you still have any of them green plastics or that answer silencer ????

79, you still have any of them green plastics or that answer silencer ????

Can you see the burnt sticker on the answer silencer..lol
I melted a piston and my stock reeds and burned the packing in my silencer.. That is what happens when you mod and dont re jet...lol

i'm still sporting a broken silencer, with boot laces holding it on from awks wild ride, and always liked them green plastics, i may have to swindle you outta that stuff someday

that's right, it's hudaks hoodie string, i remember yanking it out, hahahahaaaaaaa

speaking of shoe laces, my chain broke, the clip broke off when a dirtbike cut me off and i slid into a tree,2 mi from the truck so i used a shoe lace to hold it together till i got back, it worked, i was so pissed

i'm still sporting a broken silencer, with boot laces holding it on from awks wild ride, and always liked them green plastics, i may have to swindle you outta that stuff someday

I was thinking of getting a hammered blaster that looks like crap that is very cheap and putting all my old parts on it, and maybe a WR or YZ 250 in it...I:I

If you look at my first pic, my blaster has a Cobra pipe i think it was about the very first aftermarkt pipe made for the blaster and it had the right bend, and the first hydro brake kit you could buy for the blaster and it used 350x parts...

100_0323-1.jpg

blaster2.jpg

100_0326-1.jpg

newbars3.jpg

100_0324.jpg

blasterarms2.jpg

last pic is my most recent. tomorrow i will put my hood, gas tank, and seat back on so it looks half way decent without my top end.