$30 80 atc185s

I just cant wait to ride it guy said its been sitting a few years needs carb cleaned I started it in 5 pulls will clean carb in a few and ride it today

I took it for a rip not bad at all gotta fix front tire leak and its ready to rip anytime also took off the sheep skin cover and the real seat is mint

Damn Harley your getting all the deals. But I got to say don't you think it's time to build a shed,garage,pen etc soon to keep all those pigs in? lol You get enough freeish bikes time to get some free wood and start swinging that hammer!!

don't worry dualstroke I got little 1s the tax check will be lovely im gonna build a nice home/drs office for the toys then give wife some$ and hopefully get some done on the new blasty build

don't worry dualstroke I got little 1s the tax check will be lovely im gonna build a nice home/drs office for the toys then give wife some$ and hopefully get some done on the new blasty build

Thats cool. I'm just messing with you man. I am sure you have had getting a shop on your mind before.Every man does. You got little ones,perfect!! More hammers swinging at onceI:I My boys love getting ionvolved.

I got other people wanting work done so I figure for $1000 I can build a nice good sized wood frame metal sided shed with shelves for parts from the 1s beyond help never know what might get used on a project