yup just got into the 2 strokes

smallblockmazda

May 19, 2012
good ole polk county fl
ok guys im mike from fl . been riding quads for quite a few years n just got rid of a few items that started to sit in the safe and i ended up with a 01 blaster . got to do some lookin on the infamous internet n found this site .. i like what yall got going here !

Every part you could ever image for your blaster. lmao good advice and a lot of good guys that really like helpin each other out. welcome dude!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum. The most important things you need to know about are jetting your engine correctly and performing a leak down test. Also do a compression test to get an idea on the wear your cylinder has.

Welcome to the forum. Have to agree with Blasterdemon, the most important tool in the two stroke tool box is the leak down tester.

and beside it you need your clymers manual, flywheel puller, case splitter, crank installer/puller tool and your clutch/flywheel holder tool. lmao

That bug never dies or lets up. never... did i say never

and dude you seriously live close enough to me that i could help ya out on your blasty. I have all the tools and all the pieces and parts to fix just about any problem with a blaster at my house. and with the blastermafia behind me the only unanswered question we will have is... where the hell do we get all the money we need. lmao

and dude you seriously live close enough to me that i could help ya out on your blasty. I have all the tools and all the pieces and parts to fix just about any problem with a blaster at my house. and with the blastermafia behind me the only unanswered question we will have is... where the hell do we get all the money we need. lmao

hell ya bro ..i would apreciate the help . im really too new to 2 strokes lol ... and i drink a lil ntoo mich so im sure im have to check post im am !I:I