you worst wreck ever

we have an old riding lawnmower that my friend and i bought a raptor700r motor (blown up) for dirt cheap, and we are both putting money in to have it rebuilt, and we are gunna adjust everything to fit the tractor, and gunna lighten everything up and put a wheely bar on the back, and get some nice ass tires for it and have a drag tractor -- and if that all works we have an OLD articcat snowmobile motor i wanna try to throw in one of the other mowers, and we'll have nice tractors lol!

we have an old riding lawnmower that my friend and i bought a raptor700r motor (blown up) for dirt cheap, and we are both putting money in to have it rebuilt, and we are gunna adjust everything to fit the tractor, and gunna lighten everything up and put a wheely bar on the back, and get some nice ass tires for it and have a drag tractor -- and if that all works we have an OLD articcat snowmobile motor i wanna try to throw in one of the other mowers, and we'll have nice tractors lol!

nice beat some ppl on there dirtbikes =))

ha ha ha lol! that made me laugh like a little girl. if i was on a dirtbike and i lost to a mower i would sh*t my pants

I've got a wreck story:

Well, one day I was out riding down some old railraod tracks with my brother. It was a good day of riding and we felt like riding further down the tracks. We drove to basically the end where a big boulder blocked the tracks from the street, so we had to turn around. It was getting late so we starting haulin' back home. There where whoops going the whole trail. I was riding more to the side of them, so my right tires were on flat land and my left tires were in the whoops. Well, I wasn't paying much attention and then this big mound of dirt suprised the sh*t out of me and sent me flying. I flipped sideways and got dragged for about 12ft. I was probably going like 40mph when it happened. My leg had a HUGE bruise and my arm was cut like hell. I guess I was kinda of lucky compared to my blaster. It had a broken caliper, mashed up throttle cable, twisted cable box, messed up carburator, and bent handlebars. The humilating part was that I wiped out infront of an entire baseball team because the tracks ran past a high-school. I managed to start the quad and I barely made it home because it kept putting along. The crappy part was that home happened to be 6 miles away. My brother had continued up the trail when I had crashed and he had turned around when he noticed I was missing and saw me flat on the ground with the blaster tipped on it side. He was just like: ......"Woah".....

Wreck storys huh,, I got one, when i was 14 "I'm 20 now" i was riding the blaster that i am restoring, i was riding with 2 freinds and my cousin, all 4 of us had blaster,, which were IT in the day before all this 4 stroke nonsense any way my two buddy's were heading back to one of thems house i decided to go with them and my cousin decided to go back to my grandparents house... well he is a big boy and at the time was proply 280 lbs. and a piss poor excuse for a rider.. where we were riding had very large like drainage ditches, kinda hard to describe but, you had to go around a big like "gully" or valley with. one side was tapered and one side was vertical. on the bottom about 35-40 feet down was like a 6 foot wide cement like water runway going the whole length of this valley. past that was a nother smaller ditch,,, you get the jist... well i had started following my freinds out but my cousin had gotten stuck in the small ditch beond the valley, so i told them i had to head back and get him fixed up... top of 5th on a 2000 blaster on steroids in 2001 doin about 60, I have no idea where my mind went. at the last second i locked it up and endoed off of the cliff, later freinds looked and my tracks went up to the drop off but not down it, I woke up at some point after my cousin and freinds were long gone..... all of them thinking i was with some one else... i did not know what was going on but, a sad excuse for my new blaster lay ontop of me who was face down...... Now i yelled for help for a mintue but as I calmed down i knew i was wasting my breath "no one around" I worked my way out from under the blaster my clothers were ripped up and i was bloody and layin in shallow water running down the cement. while trying to get out from under it my pants ended up around my ankles.... In the wreck i broke 3 ribs my left arm and wrist and my left leg, tore my ACL and crushed all the muscle in my left calf... If any of you have had a broke arm before you know it is a task to pull your pants up with one hand and i was coming out of shock and in very bad pain...... it was nearly winter in northern Indiana and as i said i was wet and VERY COLD,, i knew what i had to do so I made my way out of there.. i went betwenn 1 and 2 miles before i got to a local neiborhood that has walking trails by the time i got there I was about to lay down a just go ahead and die as far as i cared.. when i made it to the walking trail a midage couple was walking the trail,. With my pants around my ankles i yelled for help a time or 2, they looked at me wild like seeing a boy with no pants rather that some one very hurt, that was about all I had and I passed out.. i woke up once again bouncing on the mans shoulder he took me to the nearest house put me on their back porch in a chair, beat on their door and got me an ambulance, as i said i broke my left arm and wrist, left leg,ribs,torn ACL crushed muscle and it ripped the skin off of my shin.. Later my freinds went back to get my blaster, myne was the nicest of my freinds and was a big thing to me and my freinds, they said that they passes it 3 times thinkin that someone had thrown a shopping cart off of the cliff, I cant say any more what all happened to the quad it bent the steering stem bent my bars down enuf to leave marks on tank cover, bent my right wheels in ripped the grab bar off and my power core 2, right fender never came home, ripped the seat and so on,, i said i would not ride again, but before i was out of casts my family got me a banshee!!!! yea, I still ride and have since had my ankle screwwed together fake joint put in cartlidge repairs, collar bone broke and misc breaks and injuries, I totaled the R1 you see in the pic a year ago Aug. 15, it and my banshee were sold because i never got medical insurance when i turned 18,,,,, any there is a wreck for you guys,,,, I never saw the man or his wife again and would not recognize them if I did, but was very graiteful and wish I had the oppertunity to do so.

Resto . . . you are definitely in the running for worst wreck. At least you walked away from it . . . kind of. I have been very fortunate. 15 years riding, 12 racing, one broken foot . . . that is it. Landed short on a triple in an Arenacross moto @ the Qwest in 2005. I decided to walk away from MX. Now I just race the woods and deserts.

That would have been my worst wreck but pretty uninteresting. Not landing a triple . . . that can happen to anyone. In the my area we hold a family scramble. The ages ranged from 4 to 63 last year. It set the stage for either my funniest wreck or my most embarrassing. The event is our only fundraiser to help support our local riding community.(helps get young riders quality bikes) Thus we set up the course to bring in a large attendance. This means that a large portion of the course is easy to access and spectate. To built it up even more, we built a 70 ft. falling tabletop that experienced riders could jump.

Well the course wrapped around to a small MX track after the TT. I came out of the woods with a good cushion from any other riders. So I setup for a big hit, decided a whip would bring a cheer or two. I nailed the TT and gave a decent whip. (didn't get the Twitch look back, but it was big enough for me) Landed impossibly tail heavy and then the stabilizer held me up. The rear bucked from left to right and both feet off the pegs. I flailed it out, gave it a lot of throttle, and straightened out. Hah . . . you thought I was going to wreck . . . wait for it . . .
I rounded the following berm thinking, 'Holy sh*t . . .almost lost it in front of a hundred people.' There were spectators waving and screaming. I felt a small gleam of my old MX days. I raised my left hand to give a 'did that on purpose' salute to my friends and family. Oh ya . . . here it comes . . .

The moment my left hand left the grip I hit a heavy roller before a whoop section. It the mid of third gear I slammed my chest into the fork and loss the whole thing before I knew it. The fork turned left to the stop. I was tossed like a rag doll over the first three whoops. The bike lost the front fender, bent the rad. and subframe. Quickly I collected my wits and bike to turn and see the crowd within 20 yards.

For any that have wrecked in front of crowd of non-riders you will know what happened next.

I couldn't start the damn bike. It flooded while it had laid on its side. Plus I was exhausted and barely was able to continously kick it. It finally started, with a full wrist of throttle. When a small child on a PW50 with training wheels rode past and cut me off. Wait for it . . .

I laid the damn thing over again. I did one of those slow one leg, unbalanced hops to the ground. Officially Red as Honda plastics I made it back into the woods and rode the rest of the course at half-pace. Next year I may only official the scramble. I endured the rest of the event as the veteran that went big and made it. But couldn't handle a dip or PW traffic. Hehehe

=) funny sh*t man, sounds like you ride alot like me. I'v taken some bad crashes and most the time dust myself off. that blaster accident tought me alot. before that i had never worn a helmet except a few 80 class events i entered up at redbud back in the day. when i went back and realized what i did i was surprised to be alive with no helmit and i took a good blow to the melon. A helmet saved my life in a 85mph wheelie wreck on my R1 when i bailed after a nasty hole in the road and tried to ride my backpack it shot me in the air doing flips.I landed in a face plant that ground through my visor before breaking apart it was trashed 360*, but thats a whole nuther big story. i ended up in the hospital for a week on that 1 with only a real broke right ankle and some wicked rode rash all over

my retarded sister was riding biotch with her "boyfriend" on a 400ex without a helmet and wrapped her neck around a tree. The stupid biotch walked away without a scratch. i guess they were riding in the street, and a cop turned on the road and her boyfriend whipped the bike around to get away and sent her flying into the tree.

if it was up to me, she woulda f*cked herself up a little more. teach her a lesson. needless to say, me and my brother beat the sh*t outta her boyfriend for it.

if your gonna ride....just wear a god damn helmet. her excuse was it was too hot. f*ck that. it's the LEAST you could do.

well about a year ago, me and some friends were back on government property riding, and some hoe called the cops. so.... we see the cop car about 100 yards away on the road and gets out of his car to chase us. well i take off and am flying through the woods. i come around a turn and WHAM! im in the air for a second and smash into the right side of the ditch. The @ sign is me and my blaster. nothing really was messed up cept for cosmetic stuff. they caught me....lol.

---\ @/----
----\ /-----
--- -\/-----

i gotta say the worst wreck i've had on my blaster is when i was riding a wheelie at about 35 mph and went back too far, i was sitting down so i tried to pull myself up to reach the rear brake and it tipped to the right and rolled about 4 times.. i bruised my tailbone and messed up my elbow bad.

worst wreck i've had on a dirtbike is when i was going along at about 30 and it was muddy out, i looked back to see where my friend was and hit a rut and went flying over the handlebars, i landed about 20 ft from where my bike was. hahaha

knock on wood i dont crash too much. riding a wheelie in second gear? and my feet slipped off the crab bar and i smashed my face into the bars and gas tank...

knock on wood i dont crash too much. riding a wheelie in second gear? and my feet slipped off the crab bar and i smashed my face into the bars and gas tank...

im with ya there man i never wrech i think the worse wrech i was in was when some ass face on a moto4 rear ended me hardcore! didnt bent anything just pissed me off real bad

Our foreman has been in 1 bad wreck, and its hit plenty of trees. But in March we got a big snowstorm. It was dark out and we decided to go riding. My brothers buddy came over, who is wild. We put him on the Foreman, and my brother and i on our sleds. We were doing about 20 through the field cause they just did tile work so there was ditches every where(they were like hills i guess, i call em upside down ditches). Well, my brothers buddy didnt know that. He was doing about 30-40 and hit the tallest ditch out there. The foreman went flying. It went about 20 feet and landed on the back right wheel, and then bounced around on the others. The guy on it went straight forward when he hit the ditch, while the foreman went up. He flew over the handlebars and got the edge of our front rack. Then when it landed he hit it again, then rolled off the side of the Foreman. He got a mild concussion, and 8 stitches. The poor foreman got the rear shock mount slightly bent.

A couple weeks ago i was being stupid and came flying up out of the woods about back, i was doing about 30 and went to make a hard right turn in, and it had to be a hard right turn. I get the front end around, floored it hoping the rear would kick out, but it didnt. The rear tire caught a tree and we shot across to the other side of the trail. Then i about took out another 30 trees, but they were knocked down across the trail from the wind. But so far i havent really wrecked to bad, and i hope not to.

My one friend was doing about 30 or so on his wet driveway one day. It was raining and he had to feed the cows. He was stupid and slammed on the front brakes to stop. They locked up and he went sliding into the barn. I think it totaled the atv, and broke his arm. If he wouldnt have hit the support he wouldve went straight through the side of the barn and ran over his steers.

oh yeah my worst dirtbike wreck was
my friend was on my blasty, and i was on his rt100 dirtbike. im following him quite closely (10 ft) at about 45 mph, he thinks it'll be funny to brake check me. im used to riding my blasty and can use front brakes on it so...i grab the front brake to try and avoid hitting him. the bike lays down, and i jam my wrist pretty good. i slide into the blaster and mess up the dirtbikes front fender and break the shifter lever off. all in all, i was pretty lucky.

i waz racing this kid with a scrambler 500 cuz he wazz talkin mad sh*t soo i waz like y dont u jus f*cking race me well i ended up making myself look like a dumbass cuz on the 3rd lap i waz still winning i went way too fast around a turn nd rolled the quad on me lol