you worst wreck ever

ok so this happened when I was down in texas to my uncle was out and nobody but a few kids there know about it

ok so we were ridin around on a polaris ranger and we saw these 2 kids jumping another ranger so were like ok lets go try it out the other kids fine so well be to so the fat kid in the other ranger goes off the jump so then after the fat kid went off we went off to and I fell out got my arms all scarped up but I was fine it was krazy tho

lol, i jumped a powerwheels car today and got hurt..

we have this big hill, and i pulled the motor thing out (it didn't work) and i had my friend push me off the hillside, and i hit the tabletop and flipped over and smacked my helmet off the ground and rolled into a ditch and got laughed at for a long time

lol, i jumped a powerwheels car today and got hurt..

we have this big hill, and i pulled the motor thing out (it didn't work) and i had my friend push me off the hillside, and i hit the tabletop and flipped over and smacked my helmet off the ground and rolled into a ditch and got laughed at for a long time
haha that sounds like fun =))

lol, my friend has a powerwheel jeep that has a confederate flag painted on the hood and the doors say REDNECK MOBILE he once pushed me down a hill into a tree and that f*cking hurt, we usually jump it into a pond

haha i used to have on of those pwer wheels things and we threw a car battery in it it gave like 4 times more power what a fun toy that was

i put a 4hp on one once and we were doing wheeles on it because it was a 3 wheeler so i coulden't stair i was going so fast i hit a parked car was pretty narley if you ask me i ended up having a grand mild seasor

u dont outgrow those f*ckers....

i tried to take it down the bigass hill on my property again today...and i missed the jump and hit a bump and rolled over into a tree

hmm, i do have one thing better that the powerwheel thing. that is my hillbilly mower! the blades has been removed, the engine has been souped up, there are mud tires on this thing, the hood is removed, custom pipes, this thing is wicked fast and a fun beater.