works or elkas

Even w/o ressie it will be 32057415745 times better than stock, and you will save quite a bit. What do ressies do???

honestly idk but i know there is a difference, bc the price is like 300 more

ive heard that works makes better shocks for a blaster than elka...

I an getting a pair of works soon...

HPIM0531.jpg
[/IMG]I have Works W/ressies, but I have yet to mount them and unless u really wanna spend some serious cash I would just go with Works.

The rezzies are set up to give the shock a larger volume of oil so as to keep the oil inside cooler longer. In turn leading to less shock fade over a period of time while riding.

ive heard that works makes better shocks for a blaster than elka...

I an getting a pair of works soon...

This is the first Ive heard this. I usually hear it the other way around. Dont get me wrong Works are a huge improvement over stock. I luv mine.

how much would a set of wroks for the front, with ressi's run me?

Is it worth the 500? I mean will my blaster soak up all the bumps with these and the 400ex rear? My friends suzuki 400's ride like friggen cadilacs on the trails..which i cant get over..Id hope for 500 my quad would feel something like theirs..

wether or not its worth it to you is all in the eye of the beholder.

Like I said I paid under $400 for mine. something like $380 to be more exact. Its such a huge difference and for that price it was well woth it too me. I cant seem to find them for that good of price anymore b/c Im looking for another set as well.

$509 though IDK if ID pay that. Id prob go with elkas if I was going to spend that much. Actually I wouldnt buy new ones if it were me. Ebay always has used works shocks.