why was my yb200 wheres my swinger thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd have to agree, you are owed an explanation,
( 3 mods on right now, sh*t might hit the fan tonite ?????)

it did get a little outta hand, but thats obviously the kinda response this situation is causing,
i'd say the guilty party is swingin from someones nads at the front office ????
just create a new one every day till this is resolved, us members, newbs and vets, have every right to know about any and all snakeoil scams, it's us daily members who call this place home, and consider each other freinds, sticking together and calling attention, that will rid this place of vermin,

but i still say your paddling up the sh*t creek, if he "stole" ken oconnors swinger and money, he surely isnt gonna give you one for free

he's buliding his own coffin on here, just like his buddy kennedy did,
you know - birds of a feather...............

Probably too many people being hateful towards yb. WAY TOO MANY IMMATURE PEOPLE!
I agree there too many immature people who think their internet penis is 12".

But YB is a doucher, he got everyone on his side then started sh*t and everyone ignored it, flamed, bashed mods and builders then kissed their ass when they stuck up for themselfs.

And oh btw.... Yb's swingers look like a dyslexic 8 year old built them.

I agree there too many immature people who think their internet penis is 12".

But YB is a doucher, he got everyone on his side then started sh*t and everyone ignored it, flamed, bashed mods and builders then kissed their ass when they stuck up for themselfs.

And oh btw.... Yb's swingers look like a dyslexic 8 year old built them.

Your internet penis is only 12"? Mine's that in real life haha.

it did get a little outta hand, but thats obviously the kinda response this situation is causing,
just create a new one every day till this is resolved, us members, newbs and vets, have every right to know about any and all snakeoil scams, it's us daily members who call this place home, and consider each other freinds, sticking together and calling attention, that will rid this place of vermin,

but i still say your paddling up the sh*t creek, if he "stole" ken oconnors swinger and money, he surely isnt gonna give you one for free

what happened with kennedy?? i never heard

Kennedy has been working a lot of hours at his job. I talked to him thursday for like a half hour on the phone.

he has to be working another job, after what was exposed over on powersportjunkies.com, i'm sure his building business has fallen way off, unless theres a deaf, dumb and blind man or two still out there
where's he been?? on here...nope, or any other forum out there...nope
his scams have been EXPOSED!!!!!!!
and thats not bashing, just the facts, that my bro's have the right to know

could not have said it better myself I:I

Status
Not open for further replies.