When it rains it pours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I did something dangerous this morn on my way to base,
135 in a 35, lol now stone me!!

now what u r doing is dangerous and I sure as wouldn't have the sac to straddle the beast, mostly because I like my sac where it is...I'm not gonna get into it all I'm going to say is be careful and good luck do t push the envelope to the point it pops open on ya!

SWEET! Let me know how much I owe you.

I took the carburetor apart tonight to work on the float needle, jet needle, needle jet, and to swap out the pilot and main. I got the jet needle shaved to an ultra fine point before a storm started coming up and ran me back inside.

SWEET! Let me know how much I owe you.

I took the carburetor apart tonight to work on the float needle, jet needle, needle jet, and to swap out the pilot and main. I got the jet needle shaved to an ultra fine point before a storm started coming up and ran me back inside.

will do! its been crap raining here for 3 days now.

I've got a micro drill bit set now and enough aluminum sheet to make the fuel cell.

I'm going to take a few main jets in small sizes and overdrill them quite large and then take a few more and solder them closed and pack them up for drilling in place.

I think I have a pilot jet up to like a 76 and that's probably not large enough to support it on the low end. I'll micro drill a pilot if need be but I should be able to test that one here in the yard.

When should you be test and tuning?

also don't listen to all those other guys that's bull what they said. they can take that bad attitude and stick it up there ass!

When should you be test and tuning?

also don't listen to all those other guys that's bull what they said. they can take that bad attitude and stick it up there ass!

I'm going to to be cutting it KLOSE with a capital K...

Piston is in the mail and machine shop after that. I still have to put the bottom end together. Luckily the carb is nearing completion and the pipe is ready to rock and roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.