Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

Dave i dunno..... Tell me something cause i dont know anyone with a shee but lots of raptor 660's. Who would win stock for stock, shee and raptor same type rider?

they are close, i had a 660 with a pipe, brother had a banshee, stock they were close, pipes on the shee the rappy had no chance.

Dave i dunno..... Tell me something cause i dont know anyone with a shee but lots of raptor 660's. Who would win stock for stock, shee and raptor same type rider?

banshee would win every time. the shee has more gear on top and keeps pulling. the raptor falls flat in fifth gear. i should know, i race my buddy on my shee and walked all over him.

banshee would win every time. the shee has more gear on top and keeps pulling. the raptor falls flat in fifth gear. i should know, i race my buddy on my shee and walked all over him.

um must of had a sh*tty running rappy, because i know both of the 660s i had would pull the banshee on top end.

hahah yeah in those vids my blaster wasnt't really that drag only...it had the stock frame,stock tranny..had all the shocks on it just an extended swingarm.. you can make a blaster really run with the right parts,setup and portwork.

i just watched that renagade vid.thats when i about hit the wall off the line and you can hear me not get... 4th gear i think.lol

My blaster has quite a bit of work and doesn't beat a stock 400EX. I have port and polish, milled and rechambered head, bored 30mm carb, LRD pipe, and so on and on. Jetting fine.....perfect actually, and while I'm not a godly rider, I'm not bad and the results were always the same when I got on the 400 and let my friend ride my blaster. So as far as my blaster goes, the fastest thing I've beaten is pretty much the same stuff I beat when it was stock....warriors, 300ex, etc. My friend's "stock" blaster(same one that owned the 400) with a Toomey pipe and the air kit they provide was actually faster than mine, but still lost to the 400 although hung better with the 400 since he had the stock 22in tires, whilst I had 20inch rears. We both had 14 tooth front sprockets.

I guess I'm just always surprised how many people beat his 400ex in drags when we could never beat a stock one even after his Blaster's mods and ALL of my mods on mine.

My blaster has quite a bit of work and doesn't beat a stock 400EX. I have port and polish, milled and rechambered head, bored 30mm carb, LRD pipe, and so on and on. Jetting fine.....perfect actually, and while I'm not a godly rider, I'm not bad and the results were always the same when I got on the 400 and let my friend ride my blaster. So as far as my blaster goes, the fastest thing I've beaten is pretty much the same stuff I beat when it was stock....warriors, 300ex, etc. My friend's "stock" blaster(same one that owned the 400) with a Toomey pipe and the air kit they provide was actually faster than mine, but still lost to the 400 although hung better with the 400 since he had the stock 22in tires, whilst I had 20inch rears. We both had 14 tooth front sprockets.

I guess I'm just always surprised how many people beat his 400ex in drags when we could never beat a stock one even after his Blaster's mods and ALL of my mods on mine.
Who did the work?

Who did the work?

Hollywood Dirt Productions.....he's no longer in business since I guess he had a big business fallout from his business partner, however he was a very reputable porter from other blaster owners along with CP porting way back in the days of BlasterHQ.com. I can tell the engine is woken up quite a bit, but at the same time it's not enough to beat a stock 400ex. Friend's Toomey piped/filtered Blaster couldn't either.