Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

what are you "HA'ing" about? lol i would love nothing more than to get a chance to line up with one of you guys with your kennedy motors! HA! I:I and yes balsters 250R trikes will sh*t all over your blaster lol

I have a Kennedy motor. He even engraved "KP" onto both sides of my cylinder. We can line up haha.

can we throw side bets on this moto vs noober race?, i got 360$ says moto wins!, lol it dont mater about the builder, its the 218cc vs the 500cc

i can beat my cousins polaris preditor 90, but just barely, lol jk

but seriously those things are suprisingly quick for a 90, but there also 2 strokes

Last edited:
dont make me break out the go kart and come up there and take all yall's money and oh yeah it was port and polished by me soo lookout

I have a Kennedy motor. He even engraved "KP" onto both sides of my cylinder. We can line up haha.

why is it everytime i say i want to race a kennedy mortor somebody has to say they will race me with a dragster (kennedy multiple times) or a 500cc monster? is that what its gonna take for you guys to beat my flotek? HA! I:I i will be at busco next year, putup or shutup foos. lmao :D

why is it everytime i say i want to race a kennedy mortor somebody has to say they will race me with a dragster (kennedy multiple times) or a 500cc monster? is that what its gonna take for you guys to beat my flotek? HA! I:I i will be at busco next year, putup or shutup foos. lmao :D

haha ok in that case i wana see motoman line up with one of floteks banshees

i bet hes not joking^^^^ "OH HERE COMES THE ICE CREAM TRUCK" (kid start screaming and running)(older guys comes running through the kids shoving them down and elbowing them as he runs by)

that would be hilarious, but i dont no your age, im just guessing your older then 18, lol

500cc is all I got to ride right now. Go big or go home haha.

back on topic.. i will walk away from my buds ds650 'til we top out

LMAOOOO!!! what are you smoking bud??? or your buddy doesnt know how to drg race... My dad has a ds650, all stock, and tis a beast, not the fastes out there, but a trail blaster aint walking away from it even in its dreams

LMAOOOO!!! what are you smoking bud??? or your buddy doesnt know how to drg race... My dad has a ds650, all stock, and tis a beast, not the fastes out there, but a trail blaster aint walking away from it even in its dreams

dude the 650s arent that fast off the line, there big and heavy but just top out higher. until i wind out 6th he's a couple quad lengths back.
...and i wouldnt call mine a 'trail blaster' ;)

dude the 650s arent that fast off the line, there big and heavy but just top out higher. until i wind out 6th he's a couple quad lengths back.
...and i wouldnt call mine a 'trail blaster' ;)

well if you got some serious work under there, then i see it happening hehe, and yea off the line they may not be the storngest, but when they get that third gear, they are a raped ape XD