Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

ahhah some of these people kill me....saying they have beat 450s and 250rs...and sh*t like that that, that would RUN ALL OVER THEM

i have spanked a warrior, polaris sportsman 650 twin, ltz 250.."turd", bayou 220, and a 400ex and a 440ex once, the next time he beat me.

and blasterboy.....i hope ur not talking about in a drag race agaist those 400exs, mainly the 440......a blaster would be1-2 lengths behind a 400ex, both being bone stock......now urs has a pipe and all....but idk

I've beaten a 450 easy and strokedtater has beated a R1000 quad on video.
It's all about the time of day and rider ;)

yup, and ridin condition, i had the advantage cause it was a short drag and i was runnin 18 inchers therefore i had great acceleration and beat him, the 400ex was down a highway and he was too much of a wuss to spin his tires on the road so i killed in the start.

my biggest competeition i have to say was the 650 twin though, that sucker accelerated like a beast and i started crappy and nearly stalled, i causght up in 4th gear and beathim about a 1/2 mile down the road at my driveway, he was like 20 ft. behind me.

I thought i would be funny to just try to race a worked raptor 660 \. ya it was a bad idea i got him in the holeshot but he waved as he passed me but i caught him in the turn saying he spun around

i beat a 09 yfz 450 that has stage2 cams high comp piston hot rod crank full exhaust and tuned on 110

Come on reed. You know hes obviously lying aha.
I just read up to the last 6 pages and there is so much lying, it isnt even funny. A pretty much stock blaster with a pipe beating 250rs 400exs, yeah I dont get the point of the lying thing. Its not making you look cool lol.