Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

beat 07 400ex on my blasty with no prob. worked yfz smoked me. yz125 neck and neck.i have beat a kx 80. i have beat a 70 atc. some kind of suzuki 350. raced a 650 db and about 4th he would leave me. sure dont beleive me??the vids dont lie. and if u beat a 250r on stock blasty i would like to see a vid....

X3

my bike in its heyday beat a modded up 330R and a stockish yfz450 on the MX track. drag races it wasnt all that fast

so far just a new raptor, and didnt even need 6th gear ;)

I'm sure someone will claim they want a vid. Trust me, next time I race I will try my best or I will get a helmet cam. :)

everything in site

have 03 blaster with kx 400 motor, have beat so far a
450 suzuki, 400 ex. 300 ex, suzuki 250r, 660 raptor,
going up against a 700 xx soon, see how it turns out, working on a few mods first.

not mine but a guy brings his blaster out where we drag at (300ft sand strip) and takes 400 and isnt to far behind the 660's. he did run side by side with a lt250. have no clue what is done to the blaster other then a slightly longer swinger and pipe. dont know if there is port work or bb kit installed. but it runs fast.

Ok found out its a TRX250EX if that makes a difference idk.
Dude I could beat a 250ex with a moped...... what is with all these guys who don't know the diff between a 250ex and a 250r.
eek71.gif
I mean one is a 2stroke and one is a 4stroke, come on people
cussing1.gif

I'm not bashing you personally but get the facts straight.

Dude I could beat a 250ex with a moped...... what is with all these guys who don't know the diff between a 250ex and a 250r.
eek71.gif
I mean one is a 2stroke and one is a 4stroke, come on people
cussing1.gif

I'm not bashing you personally but get the facts straight.

But you do know that the 250x will give a blaster a run for its money.... Its the older 250/300ex and its got a clutch and a ballsack unlike the newer ones.

I beat my buddy's 250x the other day. We just started from a roll, he got the jump but then the powerband kicked in BRAAAAAAAAAAP. Hahaha It wasn't that fair of a race but I still won regardless.

beat a raptor 350 and my buddies super modded yz80. I got spanked by my buddies slightly modded 250x. Those quads got some balls for a 250.