wat are the stunts you can do in air?

dirtyblaster

Mar 26, 2007
like the topic says, i can do , no-hander(easy) no footer, no hander and footer, pointback, nac-nac,heel-clicker. i really need shocks though it hurts like hell when i land

I cant do anything because my blaster isnt running :(

:lol: which reminds me when i jumped and landed in a hole as the handle bars jerked and hit me square in the balls

I can do just about all that you listed, however I havnt hit any pig jumps yet. Once I get to the track ill knock some sweet tricks out.

Anybody ever pull off a no-hander ditch lander? I pulled this one off going 3rd gear pinned over the top of a big hill climb.
2bd72473b1843da9b29d96636ed3ddd5.jpg

Wasn't a good day.

no but i landed pow in a hole where i had to dig my way out and then have a dif fourwheeler pull me out it was like a drop hole

Ah man you gotta try it, the no hander ditch lander is insane. It's pretty easy to do too. Go flying over the top of a long hill climb as fast as you can possibly go, at least 30 mph if you want it to be impressive. Then as you realize you're not going to touch the ground for another 30 feet, directly into a ditch full of jagged rocks, you throw your hands up and halfway bail off before you hit. According to onlookers, it was pretty crazy looking.

damn maybe i should have bailed out, becasue when i landed in that hole i flew over the handle bars and landed near the swamp.

dirtyblaster said:
damn maybe i should have bailed out, becasue when i landed in that hole i flew over the handle bars and landed near the swamp.

The bail didn't work so well for me, you cover 30 feet pretty quick going that fast, so I didn't have time to put much thinking into it. I still ended up going head-first rolling over the jagged rocks. That's the first time in my 8 years of riding that my helmet really saved my ass, but it was still worth all the times it was just dead weight, because i'd have been all f'd up without it.

if i got my axe body spray with me sometimes if theres hotties around i will bust out a double pits to chesty but not too often haha :D

dude, the double pits to chesty is so lame.
you need to do the double back flip double pits to chesty or the front flip double pits to chesty.

but i have done the superman...... right into a tree before. i need more flying lesson, not sure how to turn in the air yet.