wat are the stunts you can do in air?

Yea me too. I will let the tricks for kids. I been fu&&** up way to many times to be a trickster. I now feel the power and let the hell off the throttle.

lmao...i havent solved my problem with feeling the power and not letting off yet lol......mabe a few beers and ill try the superman to seat grab lol

i used to do some no handers, a lazy boy (laying flat back, feet out straight), and my most famous one was when i had a paper towel in my coat pocket, i'd pull it out and wipe my ass, then throw it at my buddy's and land
but that jump got worn down, so cant get enuf hang time to do much else, tried a nac nac once, my foot got caught on the fender and didnt get back over the whole way and almost got jacked

I can do some stuff... no hand, no feet, nothing, no hand lands, point back, small whip. But I enjoy just controlling it in the air mainly and having a nice smooth land.

Most of the stunts i can do are on the landing, like the gas tank teabag, or the handlebar rib breaker, and the nose dive bumper breaker end over..:eek:

i perfected the ' fly threw a field at 70 mph on a dirt bike, crest a small rollin hill and wonder why the ride got so smooth' look down and realise the bikes not on the fkn ground! pukker the butt hole and pray to land safely...

also pretty good at the jump, and sh*t my self

Let's see some pics!!! Here are some older ones that I've got. Nothing crazy, I go for speed, not style points.
DSC00826.jpg

DSC00825.jpg

DSC00824.jpg

DSC00823.jpg