Vid of the raptor

darealblaster

2 STROKIN PUERTO RICAN
Sep 6, 2008
Puerto Rico
hello guys,took some quick shots of the rappy today,cant make a cool clean video demonstrating some nice stuff,but something is something,here you go.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats pretty cool for a rough draft man. prolly would have been cooler on the Raptor site though lmao nice quad though for a slow poke. you should get some of your Blaster on here as well

wont sound like that anymore,the pipe finally arrived,gotta pick it up, a friend is coming to myhouse tomorrow so i have someone to vid me,ill post better videoI:I

Dude a "slohave" would chew that thing. Not to start anything dareal, its just that I have to stick up for mojaves. Even though I hate kawashitty with a passion.

braap are you serious lol? If the mojave would eat the raptor then the raptor wouldnt be the top atv in the 250 class,and the raptor looks slow there cuz i dont have someone to vid me so i can show off the speed, all i got is some small angles.B-)

braap are you serious lol? If the mojave would eat the raptor then the raptor wouldnt be the top atv in the 250 class
The reason the raptor is top dog is because they don't make the mojave anymore. The mojave has a more advanced liquid cooled dohc 4 valve engine that revs to 11500rpm. But who cares!! Its nothing to fight over.The raptor is the best untill they bring back the jo, Which they wont.