Triple_B's Rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU"LL BE SORRY E

Do a wheely, climb a big hill, ride on two wheels, roll it on its side, start it in freezing weather, if that pump looses it prime your SOL

you have to buy gas AND oil anyways why not keep it all in one can?

Lol! I've thought about it many times but I'm just not convinced enough to do it. I don't want to mix gas!!!!!!! But I may get to it after its rebuilt. Its pretty easy and cheap so I probably eventually will do it. Thanks for the advice.

Shee shocks just came in this morning. Not bad for $65 shipped. They came in 2 days from Washington to New Jersey. Explains the $20 for shipping but good deal! And for the one shock that the eyes didnt line up, i just twisted the top to match the bottom. It was extremely easy.
DSC02236.jpg

good deal on them shocks they look purdy !!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking good.
A Toomey pipe will not disappoint you. I love mine. And the sound is music to your ears. I:I

Do a wheely, climb a big hill, ride on two wheels, roll it on its side, start it in freezing weather, if that pump looses it prime your SOL

I do all of the above with the injector and not a problem for 4 years. 8-|

everytime you roll it and let it run the pump runs dry and ur engine runs without oil until the lines refill

It must not be enough to matter because it has been on it's side idling for a good 30 seconds and I just turned it off, flipped it on its wheels, and kicked it. First kick fired up and ripped.

I've ridden wheelies across fields with not a speck of harm. I climb some hills that are nearly straight up and down. Open the cylinder, not a mark. Until I upgrade to a bigger carb, the injector is staying. I see no reliability issues in mine.

It must not be enough to matter because it has been on it's side idling for a good 30 seconds and I just turned it off, flipped it on its wheels, and kicked it. First kick fired up and ripped.

I've ridden wheelies across fields with not a speck of harm. I climb some hills that are nearly straight up and down. Open the cylinder, not a mark. Until I upgrade to a bigger carb, the injector is staying. I see no reliability issues in mine.

i dont agree with the wheelie or sideways or hill thing. only way those would run it dry is if ur tank is almost empty. now sitting upside down would run it dry

i dont agree with the wheelie or sideways or hill thing. only way those would run it dry is if ur tank is almost empty. now sitting upside down would run it dry

I'll give you that, upside down wouldn't be good. But generally if it goes upside down, it'll stall out anyway.

i understand where you r coming from. just personally the luxury of knowing if there is gas there is oil outweighs the luxury of not having to mix gas

14T Sprocket Came in. Not familiar with this brand but is pretty heavy duty so I assume it will work like a charm.
DSC02243.jpg

DSC02245.jpg

I also just talked to NEONNIGHT34609 about getting a mint Toomey B1 header with a small crack that was welded up. Getting a badass deal! Thanks NEONNIGHT34609

Update: Got the B1 Header from NEONNIGHT. Got a killer deal on it, its in great shape, just need to get some MOTHERS Aluminum and Mag Polish and she'll shine like new! Its got 2 cracks that have been welded up fairly but according to NEONNIGHT it works like new. Should be fine, I'm not worried a bit. Anyway, I also got a set of OURY Black Grips in the mail. They're pretty standard, I got them for $7 shipped on eBay. I also got down to stripping the blaster more. My old man just hasnt had the time to help me out. But I'm in some sort of luck because a project he had at work that required him to work weekends has been cancelled so hopefully he'll help me get this thing naked. Pics:
DSC02255.jpg

DSC02254.jpg

DSC02262.jpg

DSC02261.jpg

You guys likey likey the no Oil Injection-y????

Next on the list will be a brand new silencer kit from Toomey. TechBlaster helped me out and made me realize its better to buy a brand new silencer kit than get a used silencer only.

Status
Not open for further replies.