took my son riding today

98blaster

Jul 31, 2008
pittsburgh ,pa
My son an I went riding today for a few hours, had a blast the trails were super muddy an the creek was ripping, my son did awesome an so did the lt I built him, that little lt80 was a soldier in the mud an the high creek, an he never skipped a beat any were I went he was right behind me, even up a pretty nasty hill climb, i got to the top an got off my blaster to go see how he was doing an by the time I shut it off an got off it he was sitting be side me, I was super impressed with his riding today, I took a couple pics before my phone went dead.
img20140615_222818.jpg
img20140615_222745.jpg
img20140615_222716.jpg

awesome hope my kids do that well
My son is 9 he got his first quad at 3 but really only has gotten into going into the nasty woods in the last year, he is like a natural on the quad, he has a pw80 too an he hates it, it actually scares him to ride the dirt bike, but he does hill climbs an jumps an everything on the quad with no fear at all, its really weird, because he would jump the neighbor's house on his bicycle if you let him lol

My son will be 2 in September and I can not wait to build him a bike. That will most likely be the next build. I can't wait to call ken and tell him I need a motor ported for my 2 year old! Lol

Looks like you guys had a blast

Reactions: Herpderplol