time to move on Part Out

payment has already been sent for it, sorry bro lol

if plans change (again!) i'll let you know but i'm gonna have to trip over a yz250 for that to happen lol

I have not received an answer on the top end yet, so it is still for sale.

still have alot of stuff, low ball me! pay for shipping and give me a few bucks and most of this stuff I will let go!

I do however need $100 for the top end with the piston, its at .0020 bore! Will include piston, rings, wrist pin and bearing.

come on people...buy my stuff! I need money for my new toy!

I hate to say this but i'm about to put this stuff on FLEA GAY. I tryed to help people out with good prices but I havent even made $200 and i'm down to scraps. granted I have a few things on hold for a couple people but I NEED MONEY!

I'm building a Mini buggy and have a motor lined up, I just need the money so i can get it! cant anyone use a stock cylinder with lots of life left in it?

how about a rear carrier and axle for disc brakes. or a stock swinger to extend?

or maybe a steering stem to extend. these are pretty expensive parts to buy new. I'm letting them go for a fraction of that!

I'm in need of about $250 bucks. so come on guys, help me help you!

list update

still have

rear axle and carrier with hubs and rotor

stock swinger

steering stem with good tierods

foot pegs

wiring harness

stock muffler

stock shocks

clutch handle with cable

headlight

seat

gas tank with cover

key ignition switch with 2 keys.

and some other things I cant think about

make offer.

I am not responsible for paying shipping, I will ship an item but it needs to be added above and beyond the price of the item.

I have had the problem of somone saying X amount shipped!...NO! make me an offer and give me your zipcode. and i will see how much shipping will be above that amount. I got burned on shipping today REALLY bad because the person didn't include shipping and I did honor it because I did not mention it in the PM i sent him, so i figured it was my own fault. This will not happen again! give me a number you think is fair for the item you are looking at. and send me your zip code so I can see what shipping would be. If I think its a fair price i will gladly sell it, however if its not. I will let you know its now what i think is acceptable for the part being sold and you can either offer more, or walk away.

I dont want anyone to think i'm trying to scam them and to prove i'm not. I will include my zipcode in the reply so you can see where its coming from and run it thru FedEx yourself to see that i'm not gouging you on shipping!

Let me know if you have any questions about anything.

oh and BTW..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
front and rear brakes. complete Hydros minus rotors for sale again. On hold but have not heard anything in a while so I am forced to put them on the chopping block again.

also have rear carrier with rotor, sprocket and axle still intact.

I need this stuff gone or its all going to the scrap yard with the frame

Make an offer!

Blaster015-1.jpg

this is the best i can do for a picture, my daughter decided that it would be fun to put the camera in the dogs water bowl!:-/

throw me an offer. i'll check shipping when i go down to ship another part.