time to move on Part Out

High-Tech

Jul 28, 2010
Kalamazoo, Michigan
I have decided to part with my Money Pit.

I have spent about $400 on this quad in the last 2 months and have still never rode it!

-here is the issues with it-
It has a bearing out on the lower end.

The crank is SCORCHED. It has been REALLY hot at one point and is blued pretty bad

the handle bars are bent and I'm not sure about the steering stem.

stock exhaust pipe has a small hole in it.

-NOW THE GOOD-

2003 Yamaha YFS 200 Blaster

Brand new .20 over wiseco that comes with the topend. This includes head, cylinder, piston, wrist pin bearing, circlips and wrist pin depending if i can get them out without marring them up to bad.-$150 comes with bottom end, Clutch basket and everything for $225. Read description below for details on bottom end

Front A arms, unknown condition of balljoints -$20

Rear swing arm. $10

Rear axle, carrier and rear brake caliper with all hardware, needs new pads-$100

Front brakes -Handle to calipers. needs new pads. -$75

foot pegs. rusty but straight each side comes with heel gaurd but they are bent and rusty aswell. Unless specified that they are unwanted $10 each

Front fenders. Blue stock, has typical stress marks but no cracks or deep gouges-$20

Steering stem appears straight don't know what to ask for it so make an offer

Front Nose. Blue Stock, has typical stress marks but no cracks or deep gouges. Comes with headlight. $60 or $30 without headlight

Rear Fenders with stock airbox and lid. has quite a few stress marks but no cracks. Has some bad gouges on the fenders. $30

Seat. Stock black and gray. Stitching is split on the back about 2 inches wide.-$15

Gas tank. Missing hardware(cant find it now.If i can locate it i will send it with the tank) comes with tank, tank cover, gas cap and hoses(petcock to carb and vent tube) Has wiseco sticker on the side where the Yamaha stickers should be-$25

Rims and tires. Stock rims front and rear. stock tires on front with 40-50 percent tread left. Rear maxis RZRs on rear with about 60-70 percent tread. One tire does have a gash in it but does not leak air or affect the durability, its on a tread lug. I want to make sure i let you know this as I am not out to screw people. -Make Offer

Now as far as the bottom end goes it has been welded by the kick starter shaft on the right case half, i have not pulled the motor apart yet but I know there is a bad bearing in there somewhere. It was running when the seal was bad but i couldn't ride it due to i was trying to do the initial break in. but i stopped when it started smoking really bad. if you want it to try and fix it I will let it go for -$50

If you can think of anything that I have not listed just ask, and I'll let you know if its good or not.

ALL PRICES ARE PLUS SHIPPING. and are OR BEST OFFER

I have tried to lest the best description I can, If needed I can get some pics around. I'm not trying to screw anyone on my pricing. I just want to make some of my money back. If any of the prices seem high let me know what it should be sold for and i will research it and go from there.

The frame will not be sold as it looks like it has caught a few tree stumps and is bent and pretty rusty. I am making a judgment call and I have deemed it unsafe!:eek:

I have Paypal now so I can accept that as payment.

If you need special pics of anything let me know

Last edited:
how much for all the bolts and nuts
All the bolts and nuts will be sold with there respective parts. Sorry

My camera is dead and I didn't make it to the store for more batteries yet. I will Tomorrow, I promise! The quad is sitting still completely together at the moment but I will start the decomposition of it tomorrow.

MAKE OFFER on almost anything! I want this gone so I can get a new toy

I am also going to the bank to get my routing number so i can set up a pay-pal account as well so it is easier for everyone to buy stuff!

Thanks guys

BTW, for some reason i cant get shipping quotes to work on UPS's website so I will take them down to the UPS store tomorrow and get quotes for all the parts. sorry for the delays

do you haave the yamaha emblem that goes on the front nose, and how much for electronics

negative on the the emblem, it was gone when i got it. throw me an offer on the electronics

whitty, $10 sounds good on the lower A's there kinda beat up and need paint but they are solid!

I should have paypal by wednesday