time to move on Part Out

shoot me some pics????
camera is dead, will get batteries tomorrow, and post them up

ZWISER stator is being sold with the bottom end. headlight is staying with the front nose. $20 for the coil, and wiring is good, $30 for the brake light included.
The brake light works and its all good but the glass is broke on the bottom, still covers the light tho.

OK, I just got back from the bank...I HAVE PAYPAL

BTW, THE BOTTOM END IS UP FOR GRABS DUE TO SOMEONE BACKING OUT!

I got batteries so I'm going to pop them in the camera and I'll be back in a few minutes to post them

wanna shoot me some pics of the bearing on those a-arms?

what about shipping on them?

$18 to ship, you send me $25 and there yours! As for pics of the bearings, they are still on the quad and I am not pulling anything off of it as of yet because I have not received any money for any parts yet. Once I get some $ then I will rip into it like a Wolf thru a Deer!

Sorry for any inconvenience.

I was pulling them apart today and for whitty and the balljoints are trash. i'm not sure about the bearings on the frame side. i'll pull them apart and look at them sunday and get back with you. If you want i'll try and pull them out of the A arm. and put them in a zip-lock bag and ship them seperately for cheaper shipping. throw me a price and i'll look at them.