Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com

wi50n7.jpg

16lk9e8.jpg

mj8k74.jpg

whzl8h.jpg

welp as the song says, this is the end... i finally got my blaster up and running, tho there is still a very small leak in the motor, but i put the biggest jet and also gonna let whoever buys it know that he has to fix it first. but anyways, its up. that was the first start in about 4 months from rebuild. gonna do the heat cycles again, then a small rip around the complex, then up on craigslist, here, ebay, FB.

if i havent said it enough, i thank you all for putting up with my extreme annoyence and carppy spelling.
also i thank you all for the very good and very helpful soulations to my problems. yea it sucks i cant race anymore, or own a quad rite now, but this whole experience was something i will NEVER forget. i met so many awesome people, and finally did somehthing that ive wanted to do all my life. something that was clearly never gonna happen. but it did.

so because i suck at speeches, and half the time no one can make out my spelling errors, i will end with this.
thank you to everyone for everything! i know this sounds cleshay, but i couldent have done or been anywhere without this site, and all the amazing people that make it up. so ThanK YOU!

my plans now are to buy a truck, then hopefully a Honda 250r then contuneing to race. but quite honsetly, i pretty much know its not gonna happen. none of my plans ever go the way there sopose to.

some of my favorite pics:
344dpog.png

Sig pic
14lfgn.jpg

My good friend Sean that help me with my first time at an MX track and races after that
219s3yq.jpg

some of the biggest air i got at my first race.
2wn6728.jpg

my first offical practice 2nd time on an mx track
v4nptf.jpg

just heading over the finish line during practice

Last edited by a moderator:
one of my all time favorite classic songs !
sorry you had to apply it to this situation :(

27xm6mb.jpg

again some air at first race
2q81umd.jpg

first time at the starting line for first moto in first race
2uqjh9i.jpg

during practice on second race ive had. when the motor and quad was running good... lol
30blhee.jpg

the craigslist ad pic when i bought it
351ig4z.jpg

how i brought it home the first time
ibchep.jpg

finally found out how to shove it in the back of the Pilot (RIP Honda Pilot)
iblyl5.jpg

first time ever on an MX track
143qghy.jpg

some wheelie-cross action in my second race first moto after i crashed and tried to make up some time
wlyyrl.jpg

the holeshot from the second race, second moto
6nxegk.jpg

just some air on the step up second race.

Well this is depressing. You did an awesome job with that blaster man. It looks great, and sounds awesome! Sucks that you've got to sell. Like Awk says, life happens....

Good luck in the future though! I was hoping one day we could ride together, since your so close. Let me know when/if you ever get another quad, I don't care what it is, let's ride B)

Well this is depressing. You did an awesome job with that blaster man. It looks great, and sounds awesome! Sucks that you've got to sell. Like Awk says, life happens....

Good luck in the future though! I was hoping one day we could ride together, since your so close. Let me know when/if you ever get another quad, I don't care what it is, let's ride B)

i was hoping to ride with ALL you fine people. but sh*t happends... but yea man def.

brand new tires, bars, tether, topend, shocks, that never even saw dirt or asphalt yet :/

You'll be back. Quad racers never give up or give in. We give it all we got! Think positive, be smart, give it your best shot, and you'll be pulling up to those starting gates again sooner than you think! Work, dedication, and a little bit of smarts can get you anywhere in this world. If theres anything I can every do to help you get back on that track you have my number. If it's 3 AM, call or text. I don't need sleep. I just do it for fun. lol But really, you'll be back sooner than you think. I know how it feels better than you might think. The last time I had my helmet on my head was 4 months ago when I walked into the ER and pulled it off because it was soaked in blood. But guess what, I'll be back at it the second I get my chance. So will you. Don't worry about it bud. Think positive.

P.S.-Shpellin's ain' never made no darn diffence ta nonee of uz. We be bruddas on hur. You be good brudda. I:I