This is the End

Do you HAVE to sell it right now? From what i understand your wanting $$ for a truck. You turn 16, wait 6 months for a license, thats going to be a while! Seems like things may work out for you better that-a-way.

welp what i was planning on doing is sell it ASAP, so that i can get a pickup ASAP. to that way i can start saving for a 250R ASAP. i might not be able to drive the truck alone, but my mom can and therefor we can still go to races. but other wise if i sell the blaster now or later, i still cant ride it eaither way and its just sitting in my garage taking up space and getting dusty instead of dirty.

The trucks going to be setting for a while then lol. Remember, insurance for teens, especially guys, is through the roof.

Id sell the blaster, hide the cash, and just wait. I mean, once you get a truck and a job things will start rolling. It may be worth a years wait

The trucks going to be setting for a while then lol. Remember, insurance for teens, especially guys, is through the roof.

Id sell the blaster, hide the cash, and just wait. I mean, once you get a truck and a job things will start rolling. It may be worth a years wait

i have a job, but ya.... idk maye ill do that.i just want to get racing ASAP

HOLY sh*t I JUST sh*t MY PANTS!!!!!!! i finally got to take a short rip around my complex onn the quad, and holyt sh*t does that thing have power!!!!!! i had to lean so far foward to keep the wheels on the ground, and i barley even hit the powerband!!! and it sounds amazing too :D all that is with a 87 octane head. before i had a 93...

i wish i dident have to sell this beast.... really bums me out especially since this is the forst time i rode it since the beggining of last summer. and it was only for like 2 mins :( owell got to move on... Truck and 250r here i come!

My buddy works at kfc out of high school- his truck gets 9mpg. and hes always running around. Buy and sell, 10 bucks there, 20 here- it all makes a differance.

222 post lol

You know what makes me sad? You rebuild it then run cheap gas. I want a trx250r so bad too. Thsts my dream quad. Theres a few near me with 310esr top ends for around $2k. Good luck on getting one.

If you are talking Honda 250R then I have news for you IMHO the Blaster will leave it for dead.

Last edited:
HOLY sh*t I JUST sh*t MY PANTS!!!!!!! i finally got to take a short rip around my complex onn the quad, and holyt sh*t does that thing have power!!!!!! i had to lean so far foward to keep the wheels on the ground, and i barley even hit the powerband!!! and it sounds amazing too :D all that is with a 87 octane head. before i had a 93...

i wish i dident have to sell this beast.... really bums me out especially since this is the forst time i rode it since the beggining of last summer. and it was only for like 2 mins :( owell got to move on... Truck and 250r here i come!

Little bit of juice in that machine huh? ;)

so it started snowing in my complex, so i decided to take the quad out for a quick rip, and i had it in the garage warming up for about 5 mins or so, then took it out flew past my friend in his jeep, went around the block and just put it back in the garage. whole rip was about 6 mins lol. anyways, i covered it, earsed the tracks that it left, hoped in my friends jeep and we took off down the road. about 15 feet between my garage and the end of the road we look to our right and see a cop. so we went the other way, and just followed him to make sure he wasent looking for me, turns out he was. he was flying around the complex skidding out everywhere looking. and we just sat at the other end of the street and laughed haha.... i still got it :D lol

anyway my point of this was to say that on the plus, im kind of glad to sell this thing. i hate having it in my garage perfectly ready to ride, and everytime i take it out to warm it up, the police show up... its really annoying, and well at least after when i sell it, i wont have that problem anymore.

on the other plus side, i scored an 84% on my drivers test, so i start driving in early Dec. so ima start looking for a truck and such... i found one thats for sale, but i need to get more info on it.