thinking about trading for a banshee

derek2113

Nov 1, 2008
i have a 2005 blaster that is in perfect condition plus some aftermarket parts and i posted an ad in cragslist to trade for a 2 stroke dirtbike or 250r atv, well anyways a guy offered to trade me a 1988 banshee that he says only needs rod bearing? i am sceptacle because i dont want to trade my running atv for something that isnt even going to run he also says he's never ridden it and hes trading it becuase he has 3 other banshees that are nicer. should i do this do you think it would be worth it. is a rod bearing that expensive and hard to put in?

idk about the bering but sounds fishy why does he want a blaster if hes got banshees and gonna trade you one for it idk but id take a shee over my blaster any day so why would someone downgrade if its something small to fix idk but id have it cheked out by someone

you should be abile to get 1500 out of your blaster so i would go that way....
that and i highly dought anyone is ganna trade a running 250r for a blaster like said above no one down grades....
im not trying to be mean im just giving my honest opinion

yeah thats what i was thinking it sounded fishy i dont think im gonna trade anyways ill just save up and buy a banshee or sell the quad and buy and older banshee.

i got another offer a 1999 rm125 fmf pipe pro circuit silencer ufo plastic plus $250 do you think i am getting a good deal the bike looks like its in nice shape and my blaster is in really good shape.

does any one have an rm125 and are they nice bikes it would be faster than my blaster right?

i tried posting the pics but their too big i guess it has new plastic on it tho. yellow and black i just feel that im getting the short end i wished i would have said 350 instead of 250 i even have an extra set of rims and tires i want to get rid of

I have a 1999 Suzuki Rm 125 2 stroke.

-Top end just recently rebuilt.

-New Piston, rings, new bearings all within the last month.

-All parts from Suzuki.

-Since rebuilt barely ridden.

-Runs and sounds really good.

-Very, Very well maintained.

-Oil and spark plug changed after every 3 hours of riding.

-Always kept clean and oiled/lubed up.

-FMF So. Calif. Factory Fatty Expansion Chamber,

-With a Pro Circuit Factory sound R-304 Stainless Shorty

-New Front Tire

-UFO Plastics- Yellow& Black

-Tag Metals Handle Bars

1,500 obo.

here is the ad on craigslist i think.

I have a 1999 Suzuki Rm 125 2 stroke.

-Top end just recently rebuilt.

-New Piston, rings, new bearings all within the last month.

-All parts from Suzuki.

-Since rebuilt barely ridden.

-Runs and sounds really good.

-Very, Very well maintained.

-Oil and spark plug changed after every 3 hours of riding.

-Always kept clean and oiled/lubed up.

-FMF So. Calif. Factory Fatty Expansion Chamber,

-With a Pro Circuit Factory sound R-304 Stainless Shorty

-New Front Tire

-UFO Plastics- Yellow& Black

-Tag Metals Handle Bars

1,500 obo.

here is the ad on craigslist i think.
Thats a good deal!

Trade for the banshee and get an a-arm frame for a couple hundred bucks and throw a 4mm stroker crank in with the rebuilt engine. Itll only run you 500 or so and you will have one bad ass quad.

i decided to keep my blaster where i live i cant ride dirtbikes on trails or even atvs in some spots so ill just keep my blaster and make it faster! I:I

im hoping to get a banshee soon but for a 2005 model blaster for a 21 year old banshee that needs a lot of work id tell the guy to go throw sh*t at the moon