The Tavern - Your Chatter Feed

Idk man I would ask him to at least throw in a case of beer
Lol. Maybe. I'm not sure if it will happen or not but here is a pic of the truck.
received_944863598903373.jpeg

Tore into the rear end to first install swing-arm extension and I guess it just got bigger from there. Decided to do bearings and seals while it was off... complete pain by the way, but now that its off I'm thinking I'll just throw in a banshee axle maybe even an adjustable one. I've always wanted one and now seems like a great time (not financially though lol.) But either way I might not be ridding for a little while :(

Also, just got an F7 pipe
and HPM goodies on the way!

interesting how some right bend pipes are moving around on the down low man.

psst. hey, hey buddy! cmere. wanna buy a pipe?? no one will know :eek:

Just because you don't hear about it doesn't mean its on the "down low" man hahaha:p
And thats funny! What better way to sell pipes then in a windowless van down by the river

this guy is a joke http://www.ebay.com/itm/yamaha-blaster-big-bore-cylinder-/181833049101?hash=item2a5618240d&vxp=mtr

says its a big bore. but i doubt it. also, no description, piston etc.

i messaged him and he said "it looks to be 77mm" i message him again with a few fact and he never responded again...

Theres a guy near me trying to sell a 700 raptor thats bored out to 1000cc (he claims). Other people have proven how thats mathematically impossible with the stock jug but the guy is just like "I have paperwork to prove it."

Reactions: jus_me
Hey kiddo's ,,I have brand spankin new Powerbands for sale.. I have purple, yellow, red, blue, orange, rainbow< (for the Bruce Jenners of the world) ,,, and for the country folk we have the new and improved practically invisible = CAMO !!! Get them while they last !! :D $19.95 and if you order within the next 24 hrs I will include a free Powerband J.r (just pay an additional processing fee of $59.95, restrictions apply)

Reactions: pudvah
I'll take two! Just so hard to find them anywhere nowadays. I'm a pro mechanic that knows more then everybody else with boat loads of experience so don't waste your time sending me any installation instructions. And the Noobs say "powerbands aren't real things." :cool::p

Here's what I've been working on this week. Came to Avon park fl to pick these and a truck up that my buddy inherited. Already got the little one up and running, head is off the big one and been sitting in the yard a few years, but its a roller lol. We been working at night on it. Fn hot down here
View attachment 24387
Well we got em home! A few days ago actually, just been busy. I'd tell you how we moved them, but there might be a u haul rep on here lol. A minivan pulled the little one all the way though! Turns out the small red International cub maybe something special. Me n my buddy can't find another one like it. Most models have "cultivision," where the motor is offset, like this
1352_cub_LoBoy_Hood.jpg

But the seat and motor are centered on this one, just the steering is offset. A guy my buddy talked with said it was definitely custom, but not sure if it was factory or not. Cool little tractor though. Rear wheels are only 46.5", so it fits across our 4 wheeler bridge. I don't have many pics yet, but I will get some up soon.