The Curse is back and stronger than ever.

motoman159

Mar 8, 2012
central Florida
The curse returns but this time, i gave it an ass whoopin. as some of you know, if it goes wrong, my blaster has had it go wrong. Well i had had my blaster leak free and running good for a little while, (very rare). i was riding it last Wednesday and during a very hard pull i noticed a power loss and it was rev hanging all of the sudden. so i got it home and noticed there was oil all over the bottom of the frame. sure enough, crack in the the bottom end, causing a horrible airleak. the good news has i had a brand new bottom end set up for my 88. so that night i ordered a cometic gasket set and a bunch of OEM parts i needed and also a new chain and sprockets because i decided to join the big boy 14-40 club. got it with 2 day shipping and got the parts about 5:30 on Saturday and got to work.

got it all stripped down

fresh bottom end is on top and the sh*t is on the bottom down there, had to finish putting the good one together.

bottom end all together.

by this time it was 1:30 am and i was toast and decided to go to bed.
on Sunday i got to work again about 12 and got the top end all together and leak tested, i decided to clean and polish some stuff. about 7 the motor was back in

by 7:30 it was all bolted up and in there

by 8:30 it was done and purring nicely

9:30 the heat cycles were done (did them just in case)
and thats how we do thing around here. nice n fast.

Sorry the pics are blurry i was in a hurry