Technician

No need to jump on this guy...
I see what he is saying. He is a new technician and is looking to get heard in the world, and having that little tag can give a little more popularity. I think you need to prove you are worthy and threw the years you may just rank up there with Ken and all those other awesome techs. Don't let these guys get you down.

holeshot u must have your head up your ass when your reading my posts. i seen exactly what u said about buying a ported jug and sending it to another builder. whats the big deal about that ?? at one point i had 3 flotek ported motors the only reason i bought any of them was because i got them cheap i have an engine builder and thats ken thje only reason he giot that head was to assemble that motor as i had sold it to whitty. and for the record i now own 0 flotek ported motors

ah......when you were here , i pulled up right beside you on that dirt road, on the way back to camp, and try'd motioning 3 times "lets roll"
to no response ???????
even though you have boysen ports, triple exhaust and a 3 mil stroker, i'da still like to seen the difference on the straights ???
but my riding and bike are set-up for in the woods, which i'll put up against anyone

look lets not turn this into a bash any of the builders thread. i personally have no problems with flote, his stuff all ran good in my bike. as for holeshot he feels the need to keep making stupid comments directed towards me 3 different times now. only difference was this time he seen me checking this thread out and he turned into a pussy and edited what he said, but too bad i had allready seen it.

i see nuthin wrong with a little freindly "my builder" badgering, and hope "noob'ody" takes any serious offense to what i say, except my kennedy bashing, thats serious biz !!!!!!
i've never bashed flotek or wildcard, they both do great work,
i even met denny at busco and badgered him a little