Technician

that was just a quick wiki def. but there are different kinds of torque wrenches, the one i showed just happened to be a micrometer torque wrench.
c is a micrometer depth gauge, a is a micrometer length gauge. b is a caliper.

ah......when you were here , i pulled up right beside you on that dirt road, on the way back to camp, and try'd motioning 3 times "lets roll"
to no response ???????
even though you have boysen ports, triple exhaust and a 3 mil stroker, i'da still like to seen the difference on the straights ???
but my riding and bike are set-up for in the woods, which i'll put up against anyone

i musta missed that sorry lol :D trust me i am always down for some screwing around but i guess it will have to wait till next year :). i dont have the tripple exhaust ports on this cylinder just the boyesens.

does that include me???? :D lol

hahaha sure dude just dont roost me too bad when you go by lol :eek: :eek: I:I

hahaha sure dude just dont roost me too bad when you go by lol :eek: :eek: I:I[/QUOTE]

anyone wana guess who roosted me at awk moutain last year
anyone?

hahaha sure dude just dont roost me too bad when you go by lol :eek: :eek: I:I

anyone?[/QUOTE]

haha sorry about that dude i though you wanted to race to the top of the hill :D :D :D I:I proud to say i took no roost that ride, yeah i ruined rear my tires and destroyed a skidplate but no roost hahaha :p

noobs roosted you too !!!!
i think i got him with mud on the way to, or from my house one of those days

anyone?

haha sorry about that dude i though you wanted to race to the top of the hill :D :D :D I:I proud to say i took no roost that ride, yeah i ruined rear my tires and destroyed a skidplate but no roost hahaha :p[/QUOTE]

you wait newbie il wait til ur just chillin siting around next time we meet up them bam!!!! i strike hopefully its a very dry dust day thats when my roost are most deadly

haha sorry about that dude i though you wanted to race to the top of the hill :D :D :D I:I proud to say i took no roost that ride, yeah i ruined rear my tires and destroyed a skidplate but no roost hahaha :p

you wait newbie il wait til ur just chillin siting around next time we meet up them bam!!!! i strike hopefully its a very dry dust day thats when my roost are most deadly[/QUOTE]

hahahaha I:I I:I

Reactions: blasterdemon7