team losi mini-t

89blaster89

Aug 26, 2011
Pacific northwest, washington
im selling my rc car, i love this car but im into other things now. it was bought new for 150 about 2 years ago and i put about 200 into upgrades. i put a new trinity engine in it, new wheels and tires all around, ecu, battery pack, better antenna on the controller, crystals, different gearing so i can offroad it.

it will probally need new wheel bushings/bearings soon they are wobbley but it still will drive and everything, there about 8 bucks for a pack of bushings.
it will also need a body, mine cracked and i never replaced it . i just always drove it around the house so i didint worry about getting another one. the last thing is it only goes about 7 feet then its out of range. i took it to the rc shop and he said it will need new crystals. there about 9 dollars from the shop. all in all i would hate to see this go but yeah if your even interested let me know. im trying to get 70.00 shipped for it so i can buy a swingarm extender for the blaster. :)

well tinypic is being stupid and wont let me upload pictures so i can email em if your interested

there is a fix for the range problem..... i forget what it is right now though.... i did alot of research on this car as i was going to buy one before but never ended up getting it

there is a fix for the range problem..... i forget what it is right now though.... i did alot of research on this car as i was going to buy one before but never ended up getting it

yeah 2.4ghz lol good luck on the sale.I already have too many. what scale is this 1/18th?