Sweet!!!!!!!!

yzrider

Apr 12, 2009
northwest Indiana
i just ordered a pair of progressive front shocks for my blasty and they will be here wednesday, can't wait. also savin' up for a z400 rear.

that sucks that you didn't get the shocks,i can't wait till wednesday and sunday. i get my scoks wednesday and get to go to the track sunday

just got them today! soo happy, like a kid in a candy store. can't wait to put them on tomorrow. they even came with a spring adjuster. they are sweet looking. they llook so cool I'm gonna give my shock covers back to my dad because i don't want to cover up those beautys. might cover them at the track though just to keep them clean.

i just ordered a pair of progressive front shocks for my blasty and they will be here wednesday, can't wait. also savin' up for a z400 rear.

oh and also. if ur racin mx. or riding mx tracks alot the z400 shock isnt the best for that. i could be wrong cuz i dont have experience with it but i heard it was relly stuff. if ur light go for the 250r shock. fully adjustable ressi I:I

oh and also. if ur racin mx. or riding mx tracks alot the z400 shock isnt the best for that. i could be wrong cuz i dont have experience with it but i heard it was relly stuff. if ur light go for the 250r shock. fully adjustable ressi I:I

he is right its stiff as crap and i know wat im talking about i have one and a ltz weighs about 400 pounds a blaster is light it would be even stiffer

one thing he doesnt know ^^^^ is that the ltz also have a fully adjustible rezzie

yeah, 370 might be offering me a 250r rear sometime. also i feel so syupid but once again i can't post pics because it takes forever with dial up internet. i live far out in the country so i have lots of riding area but the internet sucks.

yeah, 370 might be offering me a 250r rear sometime. also i feel so syupid but once again i can't post pics because it takes forever with dial up internet. i live far out in the country so i have lots of riding area but the internet sucks.

lol u must be waaaaay the hell out there lol

if ur internet is that slow then i got an idea for ya. get up early i mean like 5 in the morning fill ur blaster up. bring ur pictures with u. and RIDE to where the the blasterforum server database is. and upload em there. and in the process ull try out ur shocks and ull get there faster than ur internet did with the pics. now thats wat i call user-defined broadband internet!

haha, just mounted them. great rebound and very cushy, much better than my old fronts. can't wait to repack my silencer tomorrow so i can go riding.

well just got my blasty running with NEW PACKING and i rode with the new fronts. they were like riding on a pillow. i jumped and the rebound was awesome. great shocks................................. thats all i have to say.