supercross

Travis pastrana is going to be there he has to pay some debt off for trying to backflip that monster truck on Nitro Circus! ya i wasnt his either! it cost him so many millions for that truck so they gave him an option to either race for a weekend or pay up front guess what he picked!

yea travis is gonna race next week in st louis...they advertised it on Speed TV. i have never been to a supercross even because the closest one to me is in SF about 3 hrs away....they have arena cross about an hour from me but that is boring because it is so small!

yea well were driven about 2 1/2hrs away to see this but dont bother me gota drive far way to do anything where i live luckly there has been 3 atv riden spots that have jumped up outa no where so this summer is guna be fun lol

supercross is amazing def wana go next year and i think its funny that stewart crashes a lot lol REED won whoooooo too bad travis got a lil to ruff on the track and busted his radator lol he was doing pirty good

hey man...im about to buy a red 04 400ex...cant wait..are they pretty beast...buy'n it for 1900 just needs tires and a new chain...I:I

sure did the last 10 mins of where stewart fell :( i dont like reed anymore he left team san manuel YAMAHA and went to the darkside of suzuki!! so lets go stewart and matt lamoine :)

yea there alsome i traded my blaster for this straight up and only thing wrong is needs new tires and had a tether kill switch that made it not run and he thought it was broke but im happy with this thing love it in the trails soo much better then the blaster

Travis pastrana is going to be there he has to pay some debt off for trying to backflip that monster truck on Nitro Circus! ya i wasnt his either! it cost him so many millions for that truck so they gave him an option to either race for a weekend or pay up front guess what he picked!

how do you come up with that? you guys all know MTV pays for that crap right?

Travis raced because another suzuki rider could not make it, so he filled in. Travis is still a test rider for suzuki. you guys ever wonder why ANY time you see him on a bike, its a suzuki. He is still sponsered by them and rides for them.

Last edited:
I would have to agree with djack12. Its Travis Pastrana we are talking about here. Look at all the things he owns at his house and tell me he doesn't have money.

yeah wrecking that truck was the least of his worries, pretty funny though!
you think he didn't know what the outcome was going to be, EPIC FAIL!