sucker punching

^ agree, And i dont understand how u stab a kid and didnt get caught? in school? its possible but i really dont see that happening when theres tons of ratting lil kids running around!

All you tough talking kids are probably actually the ones that get beat up on a regular basis... If you are really that tough you don't need to go onto a forum of faceless names, and brag about how tough you really are...

And to the tough kid who stabbed someone... I call BS ! Prove it or you are just one of those tough talkers trying to impress a bunch of faceless people on a forum.. I want to see the police report on that one to believe it ! Because unless you are typing this from juvinile detention then you are probably lying !

After we are done with this thread I will start a new one describing in detail the 104 men I killed in Desert Storm with my bare hands while they were all gang rushing me !

Come on this thread is getting ridiculous ! !

If you got sucker punched man up and take care of it... You don't need a bunch of other juviniles chiming in to share their BS stories... Those that talk tough are usually the biggest panzies trying to hide behind words..

very true man I:I

^ agree, And i dont understand how u stab a kid and didnt get caught? in school? its possible but i really dont see that happening when theres tons of ratting lil kids running around!

stop-snitching.jpg

Thats why I have yet to fight somebody... This world gets more and more effed up everyday. Like last night. I was at the mall with a couple good friends and one of my friends was starting sh*t with about 15 black kids. I would've gladly had his back if need been. But now that I think about it, they could've been packing. Not being racist or anything. But seriously.

Thats why I have yet to fight somebody... This world gets more and more effed up everyday. Like last night. I was at the mall with a couple good friends and one of my friends was starting sh*t with about 15 black kids. I would've gladly had his back if need been. But now that I think about it, they could've been packing. Not being racist or anything. But seriously.

you just dont know what to expect anymore
it used to be just simple fist fights but now people use a lot of weapons to even the odds

seriously man. There is a couple rats, and a couple assholes I'd really like to pop. But its not the same anymore, from knives to the trouble you'll get in.

lol reminds me of a time when i was on the bus i was a sophmore i think and some ahole was messing with me (sticking pens and sh*t up the seat and poking me in the ass) i have no clue why but after the 3rd day of this (i usually give the other person sometime to relize there an idiot) and he wouldnt get it so on the 4th day of this i finally got up out of my bus seat didnt say a word to him and i socked him in the forehead as hard as i could and you know what happend after????.......he left me alone..

(p.s. dont ask me why i hit him in the forehead lol it just happend like that)

if what happened to 02blueblaster happened to me id start with the kid so he'd know its coming say my favorite line "im gonna shove my foot so far up your ass you wont sh*t for 2 weeks" and bam out haha