sucker punching

reading this thread made me feel really old. im so old i can remember when people were in a fight it was one on one not 12 on one. nowadays 12 kids come and beat up 1 kid and the 1 kid is a puss. screwed up. back then whether you won or lost you were'nt called a puss unless you didnt show up to fight. not agreeing with all of this because fighting is dumb and the fact that the teachers want to look the other way says either theyre dumb or the kids a screw up. either way id just avoid him. other ways to mess with him without getting into trouble muahahaha

you got me by a few years but you can't tell me that back in our time's if you got sucker puched and did nothing about it that people wouldnt pick on you just cause the know your not going to do anything.. i agree that fighting is childish but at one point in your life you have to make a stand for yourself or you will be stepped on you whole life.. oh and to clear that up i was saying that you would be considered a puss im not calling you one thats just how the thinking of the others are going to be..

you got me by a few years but you can't tell me that back in our time's if you got sucker puched and did nothing about it that people wouldnt pick on you just cause the know your not going to do anything.. i agree that fighting is childish but at one point in your life you have to make a stand for yourself or you will be stepped on you whole life.. oh and to clear that up i was saying that you would be considered a puss im not calling you one thats just how the thinking of the others are going to be..
yea i agree I:I

ok check it out, people in the highschool know im not a confrontational person, yea i got suckerpunched..f*ck it, i know hell try again..and i know the day i got back ill say hey bobby hell look at me and ill knock his teeth out, i can hold my own, just depends on if i want to

tbh if you take a beating like that from someone younger you'll have a rep for being a pussy,not being confrontational here but its the truth
all you have to do is beat the sh*t out of him badly and i mean really badly and everyone will learn not to f*ck with you

i was punched a few years ago by someone older and totally bigger than me but after it i went back with a golf club and set about him, totally mauled him the guys sh*t scared of me now

just beat his ass.....

the last time something like this happened to me the kid ran up to me and hit me in the back of the head with a skateboard....
lets just say that I beat him with his skateboard until my cousin pulled me off....
it wasn't pretty....

tbh if you take a beating like that from someone younger you'll have a rep for being a pussy,not being confrontational here but its the truth
all you have to do is beat the sh*t out of him badly and i mean really badly and everyone will learn not to f*ck with you

i was punched a few years ago by someone older and totally bigger than me but after it i went back with a golf club and set about him, totally mauled him the guys sh*t scared of me now

hey now do go and be hostile and do wat he^^^ did just teach him whos older hows the alpha dog lol jk I:I

haha..weapons..funny i learned a lesson with those..i stabbed a kid in my old school, you see my school has a 50:1 ratio of blacks to whites, and the blacks would always rag on me for being white..well lets just say, take out the leader u lose all the troops

You have some pretty cool administrators. Some kid was talking sh*t in front of me last year so i told him to fight me after school of course the day of the fight he never showed up to school. I get called down to the school cop. He tells
me that i would go to court for fighting this kid. I thinking what the hell court for a school yard fight this kid is a real puss.

Why do you have 8th graders in your high school. Since you have permission beat the hell out of him. If hes bigger than you and your afraid flyin knee to the chest hell drop and you go down with him to give him burger lips.

yeaaaa.not really..try to deal with the 3rd language ..and if u look at them they wanna keeel you..so i turned it around..he looked at me sized me up, i stabbed him in the gut and my school is JR high and SR high, and hes a little bigger than me..it didnt hurt when he hit me..just surprised me..my face isnt even bruised..not even badly swelled..except my cut up lips