Subway interview help !?

You better save and buy one ! I suck at saving unless its for something big like a blaster or something. I gotta get brake lines, bigger intake, top end rebuilt. Better get on it

Be sure to...
#1 do a good thorough job
#2 STAY OFF YOUR CELL PHONE!
#3 Listen to instructions
#4 Be an adult.

Not trying to be an assh*le,but I can't count how many times I've see people yacking on they're cell phones at work,when they should be working. As a matter of fact leave it at home. Also... Don't have your friends hanging out at work when your working.
AND... WASH YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY! and no I'm not being funny. Your preparing food for others.

I wont talk on my phone and ill wash my hands. If I keep my job for 2 months you have to sell me a agg trail port I:I

I wont talk on my phone and ill wash my hands. If I keep my job for 2 months you have to sell me a agg trail port I:I

I'm cutting one right now. Its been fitted with a wiseco forged piston (seems what everybody wants),and will be finished soon. It will also come complete with a re-chambered head. It will be set up for a stock stroke crank. I'll be posting it in the "for sale" section soon.
A "Turn key" package.
A cylinder exchange will be possible if anybody is interested.

well thats kind of ironic. i put my app in at subway yesterday evening. lol Good to know youve got a job! And you cant lose that job until after awks! youve got a a shae of gas to pay I:I

I'm cutting one right now. Its been fitted with a wiseco forged piston (seems what everybody wants),and will be finished soon. It will also come complete with a re-chambered head. It will be set up for a stock stroke crank. I'll be posting it in the "for sale" section soon.
A "Turn key" package.

You set up porting with the piston? I might be interested when I get the cash!

well thats kind of ironic. i put my app in at subway yesterday evening. lol Good to know youve got a job! And you cant lose that job until after awks! youve got a a shae of gas to pay I:I

Im not going to lose the job. Im a good worker. And im making sandwiches. How hard can it be?

A "Turn key" package.

i might be intrested in that package as well.

i agree with staying off the phone when i go places and see the workers on the phone all the time i want to slap them then take there phone.. drives me nuts if i had my phone out at work i would get fired on the spot

haha, The day I turned 16 i applied at a few places. Got a text today and scheduled it. Pretty happy! ready to make money