Stupid sh*t!!

Brent Johnvin

Mar 9, 2009
CLAYTON WI
ok last weekend i was riding my blaster and i went around a corner and i caught some sand and rolled it. i dont really rember much. but the next monday my head started to swell really bad and i had to go to the doctor and i have a concushion lol and I CANT RIDE FOR 2 MONTHS!!!! am pissed X(

Def doesnt sound like he was wearing one. If so what kind is it? I dont wanna buy that brand and ill let any friends that might have it to be careful...

if that is your blaster in your avatar get rid of the tractor tires. get 20x11x8 and you wont have that problem

lol no thats not my blaster its my freinds i have a extended axle on there but still rolled it. lol and i wasent waring my helmet my falt really lol

Wow I guess so, I learned my lesson long long time ago... I ALWAYS put on my helmet even if its just to do a circle to test how its running.... only time you catch a helmet NOT on my head is when I pull it outta my shop stop the bike lock the shop door gear goes on and I am off... lol

But that does suck! Hopefully nothing else comes from it dude and your OK.... Well now you got some downtime to work on the blasty! maybe correct what happened?

Anyways Hope your OK! And REMEMBER Always wear your helmet ALWAYS ...:p