Specialized's 89 Blaster Build

Very nice job! I am in the middle of a rebuild and love to see (steal) ideas that people have done.lol I am interested to see the mounts you said you had to fab for the raptor plastics to work!

it was really easy, you gotta cut out the extra plastic, and drill some holes.
i had some metal lying around tha ti bent for the supports but i dont have pics of that.I can get some soon thou.
raptorfender002.jpg

nope , lost a bolt that holds my carrier on and the whole rear end is loose, going to fix that today and change the plugs, gotta get her ready for the lake.
been busy with lifting the explorer these days

haha thats true i did, i just drop the plate when im changing it, i still gotta fix my nerfs then i can mount it good.
damn near ready to trash this thing. i couldnt get it started so i threw a new plug in started right up but bogged out and now wont start and i dont have any more plugs.
i drained the gas and am gonna get new plugs and see how it goes

well turns out all my plugs were fouled, got a new one , new gas and she fired right up.
got my airbox finished will post pics tonite, im going out to my dads right now.

haha yea man, it works really good, The guy i got it from sent me a 400ex one by accident and then refunded me, i cut the metal out of a sign i had laying around. so it was all free. i even had a extra peice left to use for my little scoop on the side of the airbox

I was readnig on like page 5 or 6 that you were gonna get a different pipe? Im looking at this CPI pipe for $285.00. I was reading more about the company and they said they make some of the finest pipes out there for a cheaper price so alot of people will buy them! Anything is almost betetr than pro circuit and fmf. Fmf silencers sound good to me but there pipes are terrible with stock bore. your 240 sounds really good!

ya ill be getting a vitos pipe soon enough, haha iv been tossin up the idea of making custom ski's for the winter hahahah on the front anyways, but not sure what id do with the back